Boo button

KeyserSoze

So with the influx of shite threads on here  I would like the option of a "Boooooo ya idiot " button next to the "like" button

when you press it a loud audible Booo is heard and the person who created the thread's own phone jumps out their hand and punches them straight on the face. 

(Any replies with the word "ironic" in it are first btw)

Fuck that lot, ex players and what not 

WE ARE THE PEOPLE 

mon the Gers get into these curnts at the weekend show us RANGERS fucking show us. 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So with the influx of shite threads on here  I would like the option of a "Boooooo ya idiot " button next to the "like" button

when you press it a loud audible Booo is heard and the person who created the thread's own phone jumps out their hand and punches them straight on the face. 

(Any replies with the word "ironic" in it are first btw)

Fuck that lot, ex players and what not 

WE ARE THE PEOPLE 

mon the Gers get into these curnts at the weekend show us RANGERS fucking show us. 

Ad feel like Rocky

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I defend the right of posters like yourself @KeyserSoze to keep on making shite threads without the threat of a boo button. We're an all-inclusive club after all. 

Now a "Big Jock Knew Boo Button" to warn off tim posters, that could be useful................

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Shite threads die quickly or provide a source of entertainment due to the thread starter getting a bruising. 

Don't see why folk get so annoyed at duplicate or shite threads. Makes no sense to me.

It's a forum!

Yes but we are infested 

13 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

The pioneers always take the arrows...

I support this, even though I would be getting boosed up on a daily basis. Although, I would be far from alone in that respect.

Nae wonder your bood Wade, you're an alky 

(and have a film based username :whistle:)