Rangers set for the full stand

HEARTS could hand Celtic and Rangers fans more briefs at Tynecastle next year – unless there’s an upsurge in season ticket sales.

The Jambos decided to cut away allocations in the Roseburn Stand two years ago after clinching promotion back into the top-flight.

Old Firm fans could get full access to the Roseburn Stand (housed behind the goal) next season

That allowed Hearts supporters the chance to snap up season tickets in the Roseburn for the first time.

Keep up to date with ALL the latest news, transfers and goals from Scottish football plus fixtures, results and live match commentary

Since then, less than 1500 travelling supporters from all Scottish clubs excluding rivals Hibs have been allowed entry into the away section.

But with the £12million redevelopment of the Main Stand nearing completion, it will take the current stadium capacity to more than 20,000.

And Hearts are now reluctantly considering allocating the full Roseburn Stand to Old Firm fans – more than DOUBLING the current ticket share.

However, SunSport Online understands no official decision has been taken, with the plan dependent on the number of season ticket sales.

In a club statement outlining season ticket pricing for the 2017/18 campaign, the Gorgie side confirmed: “This coming season, the club has reluctantly decided to offer “Cat B+” season tickets only, in the Roseburn Stand.

“This will mean that all season tickets in this area will only be valid for Category B matches and for our two Category A fixtures with Aberdeen FC.

“Please note that anyone with “Cat B+” season tickets will be given priority to purchase tickets for Cat A games.

“We are aware that this will not be a popular decision with all fans, but we hope you will appreciate the economic reality involved, namely that the club must try to maximise attendance.

“Should season ticket sales exceed our current expectations this would, of course, be revisited.”

The new-look Main Stand at Tynecastle is scheduled to open in September 2017

Haven trust managed to get a ticket for this for either game this season or the two when we were in the championship. Hopefully this will be make it easier to get a ticket for next season.

Good news I've managed to get a ticket for all of them since they cut the allocation in half apart from the last one but plenty of people I know haven't had a sniff of one there. Wonder if we will still get the full end at Easter road now they are back up and lennon says they are the second best team in Scotland? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Good news I've managed to get a ticket for all of them since they cut the allocation in half apart from the last one but plenty of people I know haven't had a sniff of one there. Wonder if we will still get the full end at Easter road now they are back up and lennon says they are the second best team in Scotland? :lol:

I got one in the championship but nothing since. One of my favourites as well 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

I got one in the championship but nothing since. One of my favourites as well 

Mine aswell. Those saying boycott and give them fuck all obviously have no interest in following us, tickets for this will still be pretty hard to get for a lot of people. 1 person boycotting is equal to about 10 who would take the ticket imo.

10 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Same as me mate. Only time I couldn't get a ticket through the usual means for the last 6 years was the last Hearts game. Hindsight is a wonderful thing I'm almost glad I didn't   :megaanguish:

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Mine aswell. Those saying boycott and give them fuck all obviously have no interest in following us, tickets for this will still be pretty hard to get for a lot of people. 1 person boycotting is equal to about 10 who would take the ticket imo.

The majority that say boycott have never been to an away match. I prefer away games to home games lol 

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

The majority that say boycott have never been to an away match. I prefer away games to home games lol 

:lol: my brother is the same, hes gutted if he has to work for an away game and not bothered if it's a Home one.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Same as me mate. Only time I couldn't get a ticket through the usual means for the last 6 years was the last Hearts game. Hindsight is a wonderful thing I'm almost glad I didn't   :megaanguish:

2 tickets for an A+ bus has been a joke allocation there tbh. 

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Should tell them to ram it now they're coming running to us for the blue pound again. 

Exactly mate, stuff like this really does ma nut in.

Fucking shambolic. Club should turn round and say they will take the full stand, but for a tenner a ticket.

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

Am the same I got one through Rangers one of the games and got pulled out the ballot on the bus for the other ones right enough we got rattled in all of them a think.