Rangers set for the full stand

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Should tell them to ram it now they're cinming running to us for the blue pound again. 

This x 100, their fans are a disgrace IN the way they treated our club especially  the state they were IN, no one should go to many away grounds andin Hearts case they would soon have another go at us when Budge ups their ticket price to pay for their new stand after being thousands short IN her budget for the Bears money.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Should tell them to ram it now they're coming running to us for the blue pound again. 

Lets not forget they have previous for this. Around a decade ago when they won their opening 8 or 9 games (Under Burley) they reduced our allocation only to reinstate it the following season when they returned to their usual position of being Edinburghs top team only.

Add to this the vile behaviour and sheer hatred directed toward us from their support both at Tynecastle & Ibrox not to mention the shambolic way they handled our games this season when bears with legitimate tickets were denied entry only reinforces my decision never to attend their stadium again.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Should tell them to ram it now they're coming running to us for the blue pound again. 

I agree but it is the double edged sword, over the years a bigger backing leads to more vocal backing which in theory should spur the players on but the thought of lining these clubs pockets pisses me off.

26 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I agree but it is the double edged sword, over the years a bigger backing leads to more vocal backing which in theory should spur the players on but the thought of lining these clubs pockets pisses me off.

I'll never go to an away ground again but each to their own.

One way of doing it I suppose is refusing to spend any money at their Stadiums. Can't be that hard to go two hours without a bite to eat and a drink.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Rangers set for the full Roseburn stand at Hearts unless they start selling STs quickly. 

Tbh you knew that was coming, especially if they finish 5th, although its came a few months earlier than I predicted:Fod:

Good to see they know their still an irrelevance.  

We should tell them to stick it

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I agree but it is the double edged sword, over the years a bigger backing leads to more vocal backing which in theory should spur the players on

We need a genuinely good team for that I feel. I don't trust the current Warburton lot to react to a bigger away support.

Hearts are a nasty wee club. They think they are a big team and the stadium seats are covered in bird shite and grime, a bit like their fans.

Now that they're back being shite and need us and the mhanky mob to help pay for their new stand since their own fans have fucked off. Our bus works on points system so I've only missed 1 tynecastle game outwith spl and that was choice. Only good thing is it helps bears that want to go every week though I would be tempted to tell them we will take what we were previously given. 

Good news this, we've no won a gamenat Tynecastle since they cut our allocation, the fans do make a big difference, I've got a lot of mates who say "don't go" or "starve them of the blue pound" but they're guys who don't go to away games anyway... 

It's no about putting money into other clubs, it's about meeting up with your pals, going on long (and short) bus journey's all over Scotland to support your team, sharing your joy and pain with familiar faces and total strangers who are all there for the same reason, to see Rangers.

On a side note, I'm glad Hearts have upped their capacity, it makes the League look a bit better if they, their Hivs neighbours and the sheep can get 20k for certain games next year, obviously not many but still, 5 clubs in the League capable of getting over 20k for big games makes a difference

4 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Good news this, we've no won a gamenat Tynecastle since they cut our allocation, the fans do make a big difference, I've got a lot of mates who say "don't go" or "starve them of the blue pound" but they're guys who don't go to away games anyway... 

It's no about putting money into other clubs, it's about meeting up with your pals, going on long (and short) bus journey's all over Scotland to support your team, sharing your joy and pain with familiar faces and total strangers who are all there for the same reason, to see Rangers.

On a side note, I'm glad Hearts have upped their capacity, it makes the League look a bit better if they, their Hivs neighbours and the sheep can get 20k for certain games next year, obviously not many but still, 5 clubs in the League capable of getting over 20k for big games makes a difference

Think that's more down to us being awful mate :lol: