Pedro Ashamed after Sunday

Guest Lloyd72

12 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Agree with most of that except the last part. I'm actually wondering why the foreign shit is being brought into it. Warburton's style and formation is more European than Pedro's. The idea that we reject foreigners or foreign methods as numpty's is also far fetched. The likes of Advocaat, Le Guen, and Delia got huge backing and people lapped their shit up. It was the same with Warburton. It's only if we see nothing on the park that questions rightly get raised. But a lot of Pedro's talk is about passion and being aggressive. Not much foreign about a lot of it. Think people understandably want to back him with him being new. We all do but some of us like yourself see there is no signs of any improvement yet. Nothing wrong with saying what we all see but people are getting irritated and raising straw man arguments about it being a lack of football intelligence among us Scots purely because he's foreign. It's not that and if anything a British manager would get it worse for just how disjointed and all over the place we've been playing. 

I know what you are saying but it's his tone that's agressive sometimes but when he talks tactics to me it's European-style which probably works great in other countries but not Scotland.

What I will say, though, is that he better be able to spot a player or two.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, PRW. said:

Football has changed mate. Theres a reason only British managers think like that anymore and British national and domestic teams are so far behind. 

Regulary pumped out the CL, EL, WC and Euros.

Fair point, but it still is a simple basic game.