Pedro Holiday Plans

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The life of a professional Football player, earn Thousands per week and cry at the thought of between 9-13 days off, i hope half of that squad have a permanent Holiday. 

Good.

The pre season last year was a joke. Going to America to play a college level team and letting our biggest signing of the summer fanny around going to festivals whilst the rest of the team were training. 

The season starts early this year because of Europe. In order to be prepared for that we have to start early.

When do the players want to start? The week before we play in Europe? Wouldn't suprise me.

Hope this forces some of these shitebag, useless, pish poor players out of the club. The fucking nerve of them to moan at this and run to the papers after the season they've gave us. 

I hardly think its a rift tbh... I hate modern day footballers.. Given everything paid ott and still find time to moan.. Whats the fucking rush tae get married why no wait till yer playing days are done! The birds are most probably scared that the lads i'll fuck off wi some wee tarts and there fully paid lifestyle will be doon the pan.....

Just goes to show how thick our players are tbh its been known for a while that our first match will be the end of june  Were both lads really expecting to go into those games with just training pitch time under our belts ffs.. I expect 2-3 pre season games will be penciled in before the competitive football starts at the end of june 

Thats called professionalism fuckin crackpots 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just goes to show how thick our players are tbh its been known for a while that our first match will be the end of june  Were both lads really expecting to go into those games with just training pitch time under our belts ffs.. I expect 2-3 pre season games will be penciled in before the competitive football starts at the end of june 

Thats called professionalism fuckin crackpots 

Yeah exactly. Surely you know the fixture dates??

If it was me then you'd book your wedding for a couple of days after the Scottish Cup Final cos you'd be assuming that would be the last game 

12 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Good.

The pre season last year was a joke. Going to America to play a college level team and letting our biggest signing of the summer fanny around going to festivals whilst the rest of the team were training. 

The season starts early this year because of Europe. In order to be prepared for that we have to start early.

When do the players want to start? The week before we play in Europe? Wouldn't suprise me.

Hope this forces some of these shitebag, useless, pish poor players out of the club. The fucking nerve of them to moan at this and run to the papers after the season they've gave us. 

Bang on mate if they had it there way they would report to MP the day before the fuckin game....

Hopefully the gaffer will sort us out this summer and get a few players in that know what playing for a big club is all about cause this mob just aint got it between any of them (miller apart)

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah exactly. Surely you know the fixture dates??

If it was me then you'd book your wedding for a couple of days after the Scottish Cup Final cos you'd be assuming that would be the last game 

2 days after the scottish cup final then fuck off on honeymoon for a week.. boom job done.. The very fact you've planned your wedding for the middle of june when your first competitive game is at the end of that month is nuts... The fact that they think 2 weeks preparation time would be enough is a joke. Cunts are that unprofessional they probably think well get through the first round easy... I believe we will but am no playing:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Garner and Wallace getting married? 

Well I suppose it is the 21st century.

If those two were in bed together neither would score.

Anyhow the wholes story is just Keith Jackson shite and why hasn't he testified at the Whyte trial after all he said he knew Whyte was a trillionaire or close to.

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Exclusive? Record only 3 weeks behind. Guy in work said as much (more actually) weeks ago. Journalists in this country are ridiculously poor.

Yeah! I'm sure I've seen a few of them at the Food Bank.

They should go on strike for more money, although we'd never know the difference.?

Probably going to cost us a fair bit in holiday pay or some shit.

Nothing Pedro can do about it really.

The country needs to sort out its football dates better when they know teams have to play qualifiers and fit in a pre-season.

The winter break was pointless, get rid of it and start/end the season earlier.

I wonder if the sheep players are moaning at lack of time off?

They will be playing the cup final a week after our lot have started to put their feet up (even more than they have been all season) and will be playing a Europa tie the same week as us.