Pedro Holiday Plans

Guest Lloyd72

3 hours ago, kyleh1872 said:

christ reading that really really really pisses me off. firstly i know they are human, aye have a break that's fine, with the weddings, fine grant them a "special leave" their family life is important. But to fucking moan at this change, when they have been fuckin awful all season, when they are all financially more than capable of paying to change flight times, hotel stays whatever. these entitled tits need to realise that essentially season ticket holders pay their wages. Dont bite that hand that feed you!

What would the average season ticket holder who booked a holiday in spain for a week do if his employer said, that leave you have is cancelled, or the dates have changed, can they afford a few hundred quid to change it, probably not. Would they not ensure (if the holiday was THAT important) that the new manger would be informed of this time off as early as possible to ensure that it is honoured? also are they that dumb that they didn't see this coming.

there's a big difference in your comparison mate, if you book holidays from work and then book to go away your work are obliged to honour your holidays, but if you book to go away without getting time off first then sods law if you cant get them

probably find that garner and wallace both agreed with the club and warburton last summer for these dates, so now getting them changed 2 months before is an almighty kick in the balls, poor performances or not, same goes for most of the players

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

there's a big difference in your comparison mate, if you book holidays from work and then book to go away your work are obliged to honour your holidays, but if you book to go away without getting time off first then sods law if you cant get them

probably find that garner and wallace both agreed with the club and warburton last summer for these dates, so now getting them changed 2 months before is an almighty kick in the balls, poor performances or not, same goes for most of the players

aye fair enough, a think the lads getting hitched should have that honoured but a think the rest could get on with it, without making much of a meal about it

The thing is, this isn't going to going straight into heavy fitness training or training with the same intensity that they currently are, it's starting to slowly build up to match sharpness for the first game of the season and I would imagine/hope a lot of tactical stuff

No big deal for me the amount of money these clowns are making from us for what they have done this season is a joke.I mean most of them have been missing this season anyway so get them in as early as you can pedro they need a proper boot up the arse.Arseholes moaning it should be a fucking privilege playing for a club like rangers if you dont like it get tay fuck simple as that   

29 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Thought I read on here a while back that all 3 Scottish clubs enter the Europa at first round stage.

May have been wrong info though. 

something to do with man united and lyon both still in europa league, if either win it our scottish cup holders go into next round i think

Fitness levels start to fall after 2 weeks of inactivity. Scientific fact. None of our players should be allowed more than a fortnight off as we pay them to maintain a high level of fitness.

If they want long holidays I suggest they consider a career in teaching.