How would you...

Manage the rest of the season with the current group of players, being mindful that you may be landed with them for another season as they may not attract any interest from other clubs. 

Pedro talks like he is a task master and I'm sure the board were on record stating they wanted a strong character to lead, make important decisions etc.  So potentially he is supported to kick ass.

Lots of people say that football management is more about man management and kicking ass doesn't always get results. 

How would you go about motivating and managing this bunch of players,  talking this season, next season and recruitment in mind. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I'm assuming you didn't watch the youth cup final last night then...

I'd still bring them in. These cunts have let us down back time. Cunt of a season and I'd be happy to never see about 14 of them again 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd still bring them in. These cunts have let us down back time. Cunt of a season and I'd be happy to never see about 14 of them again 

I can't wait until most of them have gone also.

However our boys last night got battered and bullied from 19 and 20 year olds who were twice their height and build.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I can't wait until most of them have gone also.

However our boys last night got battered and bullied from 19 and 20 year olds who were twice their height and build.

Our first team get battered and bullied from guys twice their height and size.

I'd rather see effort and desire even if the team was shite. I don't think if seen that once this year

We're in no man's land, league-wise. Mathematically, I know that ins't true, but we're not going to catch Aberdeen and St Johnstone aren't going to catch us, so we have absolutely fuck all to play for.

Even the game on Saturday, I couldn't care less about. Last weekend was the remaining opportunity to salvage anything meaningful from this disaster of a season and we didn't even show up. We were dominated, controlled and bullied by a Celtic side that didn't even get out of second gear.

I appreciate that this isn't his squad, but I have not been impressed by Caixinha, whatsoever. A large portion of the blame from Sunday's result goes to him; his structure to contain them failed, miserably. Even his press conferences irritate me. Why is he telling The Sun & Daily Record's pen boys that his assistant said the players were shitting it before kick-off? Keep that in-house, for fuck's sake.

To answer the question, I'd navigate my way through the remainder of the season, not with young boys, but with this squad, allowing them one last opportunity to demonstrate what they're capable of - very little, I expetct. One eye should be on the summer.

I wouldn't even attempt to motivate them I'd make it clear Aberdeen game at Ibrox to maintain record is only thing left - they just have to do this one thing for the club/fans then come June 1st take great delight in saying your a goner - bye 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I wouldn't even attempt to motivate them I'd make it clear Aberdeen game at Ibrox to maintain record is only thing left - they just have to do this one thing for the club/fans then come June 1st take great delight in saying your a goner - bye 

Need someone to buy them.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No you don't just free transfer them or if they've got too long to go with their contracts freeze the cunts out 

I get what your saying and agree, but I don't think we can afford to do that as we can't be too wasteful of the money we have. 

3 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I can't decide if this is Pedro managing the players out, making it clear they aren't welcome, or he just doesn't have a clue.

Fair point - it's without a doubt one or the other imo 

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I can't decide if this is Pedro managing the players out, making it clear they aren't welcome, or he just doesn't have a clue.

I think it may be a case of him saying you all must improve and if you don't like it go. I definitely think he's trying to make a point.

36 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Manage the rest of the season with the current group of players, being mindful that you may be landed with them for another season as they may not attract any interest from other clubs. 

Pedro talks like he is a task master and I'm sure the board were on record stating they wanted a strong character to lead, make important decisions etc.  So potentially he is supported to kick ass.

Lots of people say that football management is more about man management and kicking ass doesn't always get results. 

How would you go about motivating and managing this bunch of players,  talking this season, next season and recruitment in mind. 

The soft way hasn't worked - Warburton reign is proof of that - Pedro's way doesn't seem to be working - but I'd rather this bunch of dicks were put through some pain so that they perhaps understand how we feel every time they perform like twats.

Therefore - the hard way - no other

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The soft way hasn't worked - Warburton reign is proof of that - Pedro's way doesn't seem to be working - but I'd rather this bunch of dicks were put through some pain so that they perhaps understand how we feel every time they perform like twats.

Therefore - the hard way - no other

Fuck sake :lol:

He's been manager for 6 games of a shitey squad that's been losing games all season. We got our first away win against a 'rival' for 2 years and we've lost 1 games against a team who are 30 points ahead of us. Give the guy half a chance at least.

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Fuck sake :lol:

He's been manager for 6 games of a shitey squad that's been losing games all season. We got our first away win against a 'rival' for 2 years and we've lost 1 games against a team who are 30 points ahead of us. Give the guy half a chance at least.

I'm giving the guy a chance and have said exactly what you have just after the old firm disaster, don't get me wrong I'm saying this is not working because of those players. I do not believe any manager will be able to do anything with that squad and the only way Pedro can really succeed is by bringing a lot of his own players.

Secure a european place then have a blue vs white open day at ibrox with a possible 11 vs probables 11 and get the gloves off and let these cunts fight for their future at the club.

We dont need hangers on we need guys who want to fight for the club and its best interests.   

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No you don't just free transfer them or if they've got too long to go with their contracts freeze the cunts out 

I get what you are saying, getting them off the wage bill would be ideal and if we make any money from sales then even better.

Freezing them out on long contracts could end up worse for us though, it doesn't send the right signals to people we would be trying to sign to replace the duds.

It's a cunt of a situation we find ourselves in.