The Holiday Issue Theory

Leeds_Bear

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Anyone else think the players downed tools in the semi final because getting to the cup final would've extended their season and meant even shorter Holiday? Wouldn't put it past this group of charlatans.

Nope, they're just shite.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Anyone else think the players downed tools in the semi final because getting to the cup final would've extended their season and meant even shorter Holiday? Wouldn't put it past this group of charlatans.

?? FFS 

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Nope.

There's plenty of actual concerns with the first team squad without looking for crazy conspiracies.

Hardly a crazy conspiracy when it's already being widely reported the players were unhappy with a shorter holiday. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Hardly a crazy conspiracy when it's already being widely reported the players were unhappy with a shorter holiday. 

As bad as our players have performed throughout this season, I don't think any of them would deliberately "down tools" and forfeit a Scottish Cup final just to try and get another week's holiday.

I can see the temptation in heads going down after conceding early, but to try and tie that in with wanting more time off is a bit far fetched.

14 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think you should down tools and take a holiday.

36 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

:lol:It definitely is. You're suggesting a squad of Rangers players met in secret and agreed en masse to throw a cup semi-final against our greatest rivals, just to get an extra week off.

It's fucking mental, mate.

58 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

sit doon ya loonball

45 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

As bad as our players have performed throughout this season, I don't think any of them would deliberately "down tools" and forfeit a Scottish Cup final just to try and get another week's holiday.

I can see the temptation in heads going down after conceding early, but to try and tie that in with wanting more time off is a bit far fetched.

What happened to them then? They're not that shite that they couldn't get within 2 yards of a Celtic player or passed the ball 3 times in the opening 10 minutes, 2 being from kick off.

Not in the slightest.To down tools would mean actually having picked them up at some point in the first place.The majority of these charlatans haven't even found the keys to go into the garage to open the toolbox this season!No conspiracy just spineless journeymen for the most part.

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

:lol:It definitely is. You're suggesting a squad of Rangers players met in secret and agreed en masse to throw a cup semi-final against our greatest rivals, just to get an extra week off.

It's fucking mental, mate.

Not consciously. I'm not saying they all met up to do that. I'm saying it would have been playing on their mind.

2 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

Guess I could've elbaorated my points little better as people think I mean players literally met up. My point was around their heads not being in the game because they were unhappy with holiday situation, it must've played on their minds given this team has zero mental strength.

:lol:

I've become immune to the utter nonsense that gets posted on here.

Between the question of whether Halliday should quit because he's shite and this, the suggestion that the players threw Sunday's semi-final in favour of a longer summer holiday, it's fucking mental. Surreal, actually.

I don't think they downed tools because getting to the final would mean less of a holiday but it's not out of the question that they would down tools if they are not happy with certain things.

I don't think it was though, they were just shite.