Niko Kranjcar returns to full training

Broxi

According to the papers

Good to see, hopefully we get to see him again before the end of the season off the bench or something but no point rushing him back for the next couple of games. As long as he's back for the Europa League qualifiers 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why anyone would want him back for the qualifiers is beyond me, he'd been playing for us for 4 months and was still unfit as fuck and that's after going to America to build up his fitness. Great player in his day but way past it now.

Good to see he's healthy and wish him all the best but he he needs moved on.

4 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

I'd be surprised if he's still here next season.

Wont put it past 'Arry Redknapp trying to get him for Birmingham.

If he doesn't keep Birmingham up then Redknapp won't have a job.

Imo Niko could have a part to play next season.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Why anyone would want him back for the qualifiers is beyond me, he'd been playing for us for 4 months and was still unfit as fuck and that's after going to America to build up his fitness. Great player in his day but way past it now.

He's got a good beard mate leave him alone

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

I doubt we'd spend all that time getting him back to full fitness just to let him go to whoever wants him. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time 

What? He has a contract, we couldn't just turn round and terminate it because he got hurt.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Kranjcar has had a serious knee injury, gone through surgery, rehab, light training and now full training meanwhile Rossiter is still 7-10 days away :lol:

Yeah DBBTB there's something not right about that whole situation.

I think he's having mental problems, I don't think it's a physical problem. But, that's me just guessing really.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Tbf he was outstanding in a poor team just before his unfortunate injury 

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If he doesn't keep Birmingham up then Redknapp won't have a job.

Imo Niko could have a part to play next season.

I think they'll try keep him next season regardless.

Imo Nico isn't the type of player that Pedro looks for - He likes his players to give 100% for 90 mins & have the stamina to run for 90 mins. If we can replace him with a younger version then I'd happily let him go in the summer.

70% fit Kranjcar still offers better passing, more creativity and one of the only midfielders (or players for that matter) who can score goals. Would definitely have him over the other players especially when Hyndman and Toral leave

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

70% fit Kranjcar still offers better passing, more creativity and one of the only midfielders (or players for that matter) who can score goals. Would definitely have him over the other players especially when Hyndman and Toral leave

Someone who's 70% fit would be ridiculously easy to mark out of a game.

2 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Wouldn't be against him seeing that out and taking it from there.

Agreed mate, and I do think he started to look very good before he got injured. The guy took a while to get up to speed but he's not a spring chicken.

You never know, once he's used in a system which plays to his strengths instead of him being furiously shoehorned into a poor system in a blinkered stubborn arrogant way - he might look better than what he did before his injury injury injury.

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He can pass - but thats the last thing to go. He can no longer run and has slowed down re his reactions and therefore can no longer find the space and time against decent opposition to do any damage. He is an experiment that failed miserably.

It is not Nikos fault - i would have loved to see at Ibrox him fit and healthy.......and younger