Pedro press conference

KingKirk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched his interview on Rangers TV yesterday and there was no sense of the anger that oozed from him today.

I wonder if either the anger was directed specifically at the journalists or if he is pissed about the Scott Brown ruling? That decision may just have made him realise what he is up against. 

22 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I watched his interview on Rangers TV yesterday and there was no sense of the anger that oozed from him today.

I wonder if either the anger was directed specifically at the journalists or if he is pissed about the Scott Brown ruling? That decision may just have made him realise what he is up against. 

Oh he's pissed at the journos now that he knows how they undermine and twist and take the piss. 

He will be angry about Sunday no doubt but that simmering presser was his "fuck you" to the press for taking the piss. Its not how he wanted to be with them but they've left him no choice 

He's probably learning that they'll write shit about him regardless of what he says so is playing his cards close to his chest. 

Definite anger and focus there too. Good to see and hopefully it rubs off on some of the shitebags in his squad. 

"I will be glad to be at their weddings" :mutley: