LochendBilly

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Brenda saying if Roberts hadn't seen Halliday coming on Sunday then he'd have a broken leg. What does that mean Browns challenge would have done to the Ross County player if he hadn't seen it coming? 

Halliday tackle"shouldn't of" played a part in this appeal

Sum 1 shud give him a rite sore 1 on saturday 90th min, a mean after all with monday bein a bank holiday our appeal would not get heard until the 11th of may then get dwngraded to a yellow card :mutley: then ttotop  off yae have that tranny bastard cumn out and criticisin andy halliday fukn makes me sick that bastard

8 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Fucks sake why are people getting upset? Pete runs the game up here what exactly did you think was going to happen?

This is it we have allowed this to happen by our boards for years playing the nice guy and turning the other cheek.

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Now there's a surprise! Corrupt to the core.

Astonishing but no surprise 

Anyone that calls another para on here needs to wake to fuck up 

Rhodent cunt Criag swan was even siting Halidays challenge last week as evidence to get him off 

This will continue until we have proper Rangers men with balls running out club 

10 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Brenda saying if Roberts hadn't seen Halliday coming on Sunday then he'd have a broken leg. What does that mean Browns challenge would have done to the Ross County player if he hadn't seen it coming? 

Brown caught Boyce full so he clearly didn't see it coming ?

1 hour ago, blueredandwhite said:

Lego is yellow. Fact. The puppets must not allow sporting integrity to get in the way of raaaa undebeaten rhecord. 

A few said I was taking paranoid shite when I said last week .The beggars would not be allowed to lose until end of season and so far ,nothing convinces me otherwise 

I said a month ago the refs would be Bought and paid for Collum and Thompson 

Could I yet be wrong ?

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Astonishing but no surprise 

Anyone that calls another para on here needs to wake to fuck up 

Rhodent cunt Criag swan was even siting Halidays challenge last week as evidence to get him off 

This will continue until we have proper Rangers men with balls running out club 

That tackle couldn't of been used it happened after the appeal went in