Legomuncher wins appeal

LochendBilly

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is fuck all point criticizing scottish football or the courts or the government or media.

these entities are not to blame.

we, Rangers supporters, have taken every bit of shite these fenian cunts - republican terrorists and supporters, have thrown at us since big Dunc's imprisonment - you know the list.

they control everything in this country.

so if they are not the problem or to blame, then who is?

WE ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

Because we have laid down like fucking pussies and taken it up the fucking arse for more than 25 years.

changed fucking days indeed!

do you think that we would have taken this shit in the 60's or 70's - like fuck!

there would have been armed revolution in the fucking streets. 

1 hour ago, Bluenose1986 said:

What could the police do to them besides arrest the people involved?

Would it not be up to the SFA to take appropriate measures?

HMRC couldn't strip titles or league status. Just money. It was the SFA who then tried to figuratively create a corpse. 

Difference being a crime has been committed. It was a crime at the time and is still a crime.

I think this will reach fever pitch levels around Britain eventually and the public will want a pound of flesh. It's not likely to be a big club in England that has its balls nailed to the wall mate, guaranteed.

4 minutes ago, Stroll_on said:

So who runs the independent panel? lol  (like seriously?)

It's meant to consist of 2 lawyers (I think) & an ex-ref. Will look it up to make sure re. the 2 lawyers but I'm almost certain that's the case. 

1 minute ago, thegambler said:

It's meant to consist of 2 lawyers (I think) & an ex-ref. Will look it up to make sure re. the 2 lawyers but I'm almost certain that's the case. 

2 lawyers ? Fs what a shambles, no doubt these pricks will be getting paid a fortune by the sfa for doing it.

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Difference being a crime has been committed. It was a crime at the time and is still a crime.

I think this will reach fever pitch levels around Britain eventually and the public will want a pound of flesh. It's not likely to be a big club in England that has its balls nailed to the wall mate, guaranteed.

I only hope you're right mate I truly do. 

3 minutes ago, Stroll_on said:

2 lawyers ? Fs what a shambles, no doubt these pricks will be getting paid a fortune by the sfa for doing it.

That, I'm not sure about. Although I know it costs a club £500 to appeal which they get back if the appeal is successful. 

20 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

there is fuck all point criticizing scottish football or the courts or the government or media.

these entities are not to blame.

we, Rangers supporters, have taken every bit of shite these fenian cunts - republican terrorists and supporters, have thrown at us since big Dunc's imprisonment - you know the list.

they control everything in this country.

so if they are not the problem or to blame, then who is?

WE ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

Because we have laid down like fucking pussies and taken it up the fucking arse for more than 25 years.

changed fucking days indeed!

do you think that we would have taken this shit in the 60's or 70's - like fuck!

there would have been armed revolution in the fucking streets. 

Agreed!

However what do you suggest we do? The way I see it the club aren't willing to challenge anything or anybody. ??

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Agreed!

However what do you suggest we do? The way I see it the club aren't willing to challenge anything or anybody. ??

this country must be shut down.

historically there are two ways of achieving this.

1. violent

2. non violent 

Personally, i prefer a non violent solution. We can shut down this country with mass protest eg. a la Gandi, 

i'm not talking about 20 Gers supporters standing outside sports direct.

i'm talking eg. about 200,000 people (less than went to Manchester), who are not gonna take it anymore, shutting down Glasgow with peaceful protest.

4 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Ah wonder if the wasters in our dressing room will try and tackle him on Saturday or give him free reign to burst open his cigars again.

Depends if they got out of his back pocket in time to avoid shrinking in the wash!

8 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

this country must be shut down.

historically there are two ways of achieving this.

1. violent

2. non violent 

Personally, i prefer a non violent solution. We can shut down this country with mass protest eg. a la Gandi, 

i'm not talking about 20 Gers supporters standing outside sports direct.

i'm talking eg. about 200,000 people (less than went to Manchester), who are not gonna take it anymore, shutting down Glasgow with peaceful protest.

:britney:

59 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Apparently not. The independent panel is going against the sfa's ruling. 

It's the sfa that pick the panel is it not?  Same when it comes to work permits that they seem to get all the time for non international players. It's a joke and we shouldn't be taken this sort of thing lying down. To long this has been happening to us. If we don't act on it now we never will. Only a few months back if not last month kernian lost his appeal for nothing worse than Browns tackle. Halliday was sent off for celebrating towards our fans. Hibs attacked our players last year by coming on park and it was played down as over exuberance. Motherwell done same to our fan. Not to mention all the banners and stuff they get away with when we play them. We are being treated like second class citizens in our own country. Needs to stop now ?? 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

A few said I was taking paranoid shite when I said last week .The beggars would not be allowed to lose until end of season and so far ,nothing convinces me otherwise 

I said a month ago the refs would be Bought and paid for Collum and Thompson 

Could I yet be wrong ?

The mad thing is, if he had received a yellow at the time  he would have been banned for this game anyway due to picking up too many yellows. Because they have appealed it is carried over to the following 2 games after this match, Go figure.

4 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Brenda saying if Roberts hadn't seen Halliday coming on Sunday then he'd have a broken leg. What does that mean Browns challenge would have done to the Ross County player if he hadn't seen it coming? 

Brenda is learning the Celtic way very quickly.

As usual, they with help of the media make a big issue of the Halliday tackle in order to pressurise officials into getting favourable decisions.  Haven't seen a cheep about the assault on McKay though.