Do you think we will win the league next season  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we will win the league next season

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted yes purely because it's ingrained in me as a bear to expect to win. Aye we've had it rotten the past few years, our club is a mess and our playing squad is rank rotten, but it'll take a few more 2nd at best finishes before I throw the towel in before a ball is kicked.

No surrender to these boggin tarrier bastardsĀ :UK:

Will depend on how much we spend and who we sign this summer. I think if we sign on speculative signings with potential then from recent experience that will not win us the league, so it's now time to buy players how are fulfilled in their potential, which again, relatively recent experience hasĀ showed has the greater likelihood on the team being successful.

Can't see it. If we were to spend 10 to 15m on players then possibly. We just need to beat the rest of the dross in the league consistently then see what we can do against them. However, we will be shopping in the bargain basement once again.

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Hate being a negative cunt but the squad needs heavy work. We do have the ability to beat most if not all teams (bar the taigs) in the spfl but the players just don't have that mentality.Ā 

If they REALLY applied themselves we would've won vs County, Killie and so on.Ā 

Ā 

Away form has to really improve this season it's been horrendous.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Can't see it. If we were to spend 10 to 15m on players then possibly. We just need to beat the rest of the dross in the league consistently then see what we can do against them. However, we will be shopping in the bargain basement once again.

Do you really believe deep down this board will spend 10-15 million on players we have been duped big time with this king prick am telling you and yes am 1 of the mugs who have went out and got another season ticket again :mutley:

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

Do you really believe deep down this board will spend 10-15 million on players we have been duped big time with this king prick am telling you and yes am 1 of the mugs who have went out and got another season ticket again :mutley:

No, hence the last sentence of my postĀ :Fod:

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Other? Can we half win it?

This is the other Opinion, why I gave the option.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Can't answer that until we see what the summer brings for both sidesĀ 

Ā 

Not a hope in hell, we have a manager unproven with a shite squad which has been under invested in and I fully expect the manager to maybe get Ā£5m tops and he needs triple that as the mhanky mob will invest at least Ā£10m so at this moment I don't see a hope in hell of winning the league .

Over to you Mr King, let us fans know exactly what the manager is getting before we all renew, or is his budget what usĀ season ticket holders put in again? Ā 

And they made enough fuss about the last lot? Ā They have invested no more than the minimum while us fans whoĀ they refuse to stick up for pay the billsĀ 

Yes, of course we can win the title next season.Ā 

Pedro will have the preseason to get the team playing his way, the dead wood will be stripped back and we'll be hungrier and more aggressive..... This is what we, as fans demand.Ā 

We will only come close if by some miracle all the free transfers we make are savvy purchases. We really need Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ to rebuild the playing squad, but I don't see King releasing the purse strings anytime soon. I also don't trust Stuart Robertson as our football administrator (is that his role?) to oversee decent transfers.