Analysis of the Goal We Conceded

RFCRobertson

As obvious as this was to a lot of us there will still be a lot of people who wouldn't care to figure out why the goal occurred. If there's a video out after a game analyzing the sheer fucking laziness of our players that can be viewed by thousands of Rangers fans I'd much rather that than no video at all because it's too obvious. I generally believe that would put more pressure on a player knowing that not only will the coaching staff see it but also the fans would start to become wiser of their bullshit attitude. 

It's not the first time this season either some fucking idiot in that team couldn't do the basics and follow a man back. Pretty sure McKay never followed his man back up in Inverness which lead to a goal. The more people who see it and the more pressure they come under with videos like these getting spread about is only a good thing in my opinion. 

Let's have  a whole thread dedicated to those smelly begging tramps scoring goals against us so we can analyse them for weeks and enjoy watching them hit the net over and over again, we all know where the faults are, this is Rangers forum, get videos of those utter cunts scoring to fuck. 

12 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

As obvious as this was to a lot of us there will still be a lot of people who wouldn't care to figure out why the goal occurred. If there's a video out after a game analyzing the sheer fucking laziness of our players that can be viewed by thousands of Rangers fans I'd much rather that than no video at all because it's too obvious. I generally believe that would put more pressure on a player knowing that not only will the coaching staff see it but also the fans would start to become wiser of their bullshit attitude. 

It's not the first time this season either some fucking idiot in that team couldn't do the basics and follow a man back. Pretty sure McKay never followed his man back up in Inverness which lead to a goal. The more people who see it and the more pressure they come under with videos like these getting spread about is only a good thing in my opinion. 

100%.

Also saw a lot of comments complaining the defence didn't get out to McGregor so this shows it was the midfields fault.

We all know Halliday is pish.

What not enough people on here grasp yet is that Holt is a fucking imposter and a shithouse as well. He'll close down lost cause balls or  the oppositions defenders and goalkeeper when he knows he's not getting anywhere near them , sprinting 100mph  to give the illusion that he's putting a shift in, meanwhile contributing fucking nothing to the actual midfield battle - textbook Nicky Law stuff. Then he'll get in people's faces, acting the hard man when the balls out of play or the referee's already given a free kick - remaining utterly anonymous when it's time to actually play football. Wanker.

doesn't need fucking analysing. stupid arse wes didn't bother getting into position or trying to save it and tavernier handed them a penalty. 2 daft mistakes that could've easily been avoided. the rest of the team showed no fight or desire. if we turn up and be ruthless and stop making stupid mistakes then we can easily win. they aren't fucking worldbeaters they make out to be. our players are just fucking at it and useless.

9 minutes ago, one55 said:

doesn't need fucking analysing. stupid arse wes didn't bother getting into position or trying to save it and tavernier handed them a penalty. 2 daft mistakes that could've easily been avoided. the rest of the team showed no fight or desire. if we turn up and be ruthless and stop making stupid mistakes then we can easily win. they aren't fucking worldbeaters they make out to be. our players are just fucking at it and useless.

Spot on. Wes seemed pre-occupied with what dembele might do that he took up the wrong position and stayed there for the 1st goal. There was also two other gers players who stood with halliday and allowed the wee mutant to run in unchallenged.

Wes should also have cut out long ball that led to penalty. 

We need to stop showing them respect and start hounding the life out of them. We saw late on the game they are vulnerable when pressed. Hopefully we can sort this out on Saturday.

3 hours ago, JamesRFC__ said:

maybe even tweet it to him if he has an account