Analysis of the Goal We Conceded

RFCRobertson

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Halliday and Hyndman were both murder at closing down not good enough in this game at all.

No ones really meantioned the YPOTY "tracking back" at the bottom of the screen. Aye the ball comes down the other side, he watches sinclair sprintin into the box even though Tavs gone across narrow to cover. He did it the whole game and was totally anonymous. It worries me that we have very few options to change it for Saturday.

11 minutes ago, WWTC said:

No ones really meantioned the YPOTY "tracking back" at the bottom of the screen. Aye the ball comes down the other side, he watches sinclair sprintin into the box even though Tavs gone across narrow to cover. He did it the whole game and was totally anonymous. It worries me that we have very few options to change it for Saturday.

I think some players know with the lack of depth in the squad they will get picked regardless of how they play.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I think some players know with the lack of depth in the squad they will get picked regardless of how they play.

Definitely mate. Ive just created a shocker of a side in the match thread, our options are scarily poor. 

Just now, WWTC said:

Definitely mate. Ive just created a shocker of a side in the match thread, our options are scarily poor. 

They are, we need serious money spent on the squad or Pedro will have to have some real football talent he knows that we can get cheap enough to really improve us.

Just now, Smile said:

They are, we need serious money spent on the squad or Pedro will have to have some real football talent he knows that we can get cheap enough to really improve us.

Minimum 7/8 guaranteed 1st starters, all of which MUST be an improvement on the player they're replacing. For 250k though ?