No more dignified silence

thetrurobear

I have scarce been more angry than I am tonight. The news on legomuncher has put the tin lid on years of corruption and a growing blatant hatred in Scottish society of Rangers . That this bheast has been freed up to play in two matches against us despite his obvious thuggery defies belief. I hate him more than Lennon and Peter grant.  I feel that our dignity goes against us at times. We should be putting more pressure on the Sfa. It is no more than a cabal run by Liewells unseen f****n hand. The decisions and attitude to the most successful club in world football since 2008 have saddened and shocked. From the refusal to extend the season to allow us to honour this country by winning a uefa cup, to the desperate measures to kill the club off, relegating us to allow the taigs no competition for champions league money. Only the staunchness of our support and the passion inherited among all true rangers from the gallant pioneers onwards saw us rise back to the top. Enough is enough. We must demand a level playing field. I wish mr King would clearly state that no ranger, from Colt to the hallowed first team, will represent the sfa national teams at any level until Liewell and his ilk are removed. On Saturday we should brandish red cards every time Brown has the ball to demonstrate to the world that we know the governance of the game in this once great country favours only one club- that considers itself Irish! That said, I'm convinced that right and justice will prevail and that we will defeat Timmy. We are indeed the sons of struth and his teachings and wisdom should be used to instil the battle fever in the dressing room. We will prove aye ready. However, This  bear has had enough! How can we strike back at those who hate us? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

I have scarce been more angry than I am tonight. The news on legomuncher has put the tin lid on years of corruption and a growing blatant hatred in Scottish society of Rangers . That this bheast has been freed up to play in two matches against us despite his obvious thuggery defies belief. I hate him more than Lennon and Peter grant.  I feel that our dignity goes against us at times. We should be putting more pressure on the Sfa. It is no more than a cabal run by Liewells unseen f****n hand. The decisions and attitude to the most successful club in world football since 2008 have saddened and shocked. From the refusal to extend the season to allow us to honour this country by winning a uefa cup, to the desperate measures to kill the club off, relegating us to allow the taigs no competition for champions league money. Only the staunchness of our support and the passion inherited among all true rangers from the gallant pioneers onwards saw us rise back to the top. Enough is enough. We must demand a level playing field. I wish mr King would clearly state that no ranger, from Colt to the hallowed first team, will represent the sfa national teams at any level until Liewell and his ilk are removed. On Saturday we should brandish red cards every time Brown has the ball to demonstrate to the world that we know the governance of the game in this once great country favours only one club- that considers itself Irish! That said, I'm convinced that right and justice will prevail and that we will defeat Timmy. We are indeed the sons of struth and his teachings and wisdom should be used to instil the battle fever in the dressing room. We will prove aye ready. However, This  bear has had enough! How can we strike back at those who hate us? 

IMG_4486.PNG.9e7e52803e89baec6122aa94f027a813.PNG

press here ^^^^^^^

Aye. Taig!? I'm about ready to combust! I went through all the pish in the early 80s. Home and away. The pride I had in the team always shone through even in the darkest days. I mind John mclleland as a makeshift centre forward terrorising inter Milan- bet few of those calling me a taig mind that. Or Shuggie burns scoring against Aberdeen , or Bobby Williamson scoring getting us through in the skol cup against accies at fir park. Fucking taig! As usual, easier to have a go at a fellow bear rather than focus on the enemy- the sfa. Morons.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've been pressing that for about a minute and nothings happening, think your boo button is fucked, now I'm even more enraged, away to swear some more and do a bit more cat kicking 

Fucking @cushynumber said he'd sort that. 

(Ask the OP if his phone flew up and smacked him in the teeth will you?)

3 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

Aye. Taig!? I'm about ready to combust! I went through all the pish in the early 80s. Home and away. The pride I had in the team always shone through even in the darkest days. I mind John mclleland as a makeshift centre forward terrorising inter Milan- bet few of those calling me a taig mind that. Or Shuggie burns scoring against Aberdeen , or Bobby Williamson scoring getting us through in the skol cup against accies at fir park. Fucking taig! As usual, easier to have a go at a fellow bear rather than focus on the enemy- the sfa. Morons.

I've to ask you if your phone flew up and smacked you in the teeth? Don't shoot the messenger, KeyserSoze is a bit of a shitebag so he's asked me to enquire 

The surname "struth" is normally spelt with a capital S.

However it is possible you meant to use the word "strewth" as in the popular Australian expression "Strewth mate" where the word strewth defines dismay or anguish.

As an interesting aside,  I also think it very likely the first thing any Australian Rangers fan would utter after reading that would be "Strewth mate"

3 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

Criticise guys for having a go at bears then calls bears morons eh?

wish to fuck you'd combust already

4 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

:redcard:

:taig:

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've to ask you if your phone flew up and smacked you in the teeth? Don't shoot the messenger, KeyserSoze is a bit of a shitebag so he's asked me to enquire 

Gonnae ask him what his confirmation name is?