Ibrox atmosphere

I think we can all be in agrement that the atmosphere at our home games is pretty pish. We are also all aware that the team just now are rotten but I ask all my fellow bears that tomorrow we are heard stand loud and proud for the famous. Basically what I'm sayin is I don't want to be out sang but the bheats tomorrow. The team might not be showing what it means to play for this club but we can show from the stands what it means to each and everyone of us. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BailliestonTB said:

I think we can all be in agrement that the atmosphere at our home games is pretty pish. We are also all aware that the team just now are rotten but I ask all my fellow bears that tomorrow we are heard stand loud and proud for the famous. Basically what I'm sayin is I don't want to be out sang but the bheats tomorrow. The team might not be showing what it means to play for this club but we can show from the stands what it means to each and everyone of us. 

You got a ticket mate ?

9 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Agreed. Team needs to help though.  A few early legitimate and overly zealous boots into the two ugliest fucks in Scottish football be a good start. And an early goal for us of course.

100% the team needs to help. There a shower a useless bastards tho we know that but let's all stand and be heard 45,000 strong 

18 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

I will be in full voice mate, probably shouting abuse at waghorn mind you 

It's a direct result of the performances on the pitch.

As I said elsewhere, five minutes into last weekend's game, it became apparent that we weren't matching them on the pitch and it reflected in the stands. That was the worst atmosphere I've experienced for an Old Firm game.

They came to Ibrox in 2007 as league champions, but Smith was back and we won 2-0; the place was bouncing because we had received a response from the squad. Likewise when they could have won the league at Ibrox in 2012; we were in administration and our squad was taking up to a 75% pay-cut, but they fought and we responded.

Now, the novelty of the new manager has worn-off and it's the same shite we experienced under Warburton.

This might also disgruntle a few, but I don't think the Union Bears help. They isolate themselves with choreographed "hands-up" cameos and songs that I've never heard and will never sing at Ibrox. Ibrox will never sing "we'll jump on the heads of Glasgow Celtic" or Erasure's A Little Respect.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

As I said elsewhere, five minutes into last weekend's game, it became apparent that we weren't matching them on the pitch and it reflected in the stands. That was the worst atmosphere I've experienced for an Old Firm game.

They came to Ibrox in 2007 as league champions, but Smith was back and we won 2-0; the place was bouncing because we had received a response from the squad. Likewise when they could have won the league at Ibrox in 2012; we were in administration and our squad was taking up to a 75% pay-cut, but they fought and we responded.

Now, the novelty of the new manager has worn-off and it's the same shite we experienced under Warburton.

This might also disgruntle a few, but I don't think the Union Bears help. They isolate themselves with choreographed "hands-up" cameos and songs that I've never heard and will never sing at Ibrox. Ibrox will never sing "we'll jump on the heads of Glasgow Celtic" or Erasure's A Little Respect.

Quality though.

8 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Regardless of the UB they are a very small percentage of ibrox granted they have there big drum & the megaphone wanker but surely the other 40 odd thousand can out sing them as well with a bit of old fashion bigotry ?? 

41 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

can you post up the set-list mate, i like to do a few soundchecks before the game starts.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

can you post up the set-list mate, i like to do a few soundchecks before the game starts.

Start off with a personal favourite, 

here lies a solider followed by daddy's uniform & will you stand. Fell free to add some bud. 

1 minute ago, one55 said:

be the change you want to see OP. should go to the game if you want to add to the atmosphere. sitting at home with your rangers top on isn't gonna do fuck all but line the pockets of sky.

Obvcourse I'm going to the game ya spunk rag. Just like am at every other home game.