17/18 kits

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"theirs"

And that doesn't explain why you "need" to see it.

Oh and why could your user name not be something like craigferguson1 or cferguson? Dropping a letter from your surname ???

More questions than answers where you're concerned craigie b(h)oy!

Mr 200ish-posts-in-6-years-feguson.

I know this seems ridiculous and I absolutely agree but I shit you not my mum's email address is something like 'cccargaret' at something or other. Surprisingly Margaret@whatever.com was taken so she changed some letters until it accepted it! I honestly almost booted her in the face for her stupidity! Didn't know whether to cry or pish myself laughing! ?

1 hour ago, one55 said:

i actually think this seasons has some good tops. at least the home + away. the 3rd kit doesn't do anything for me. might pick them up dirt cheap just to collect and give as little money to that fat bastard as possible.

Can't see Puma going out of their way with a unique design for us after the way the board has handle them. 

1 hour ago, craigfeguson said:

my surname is Ferguson. when i originally setup my email address years ago craigferguson was taken so i just removed a letter and ive stuck with that username since. i just wanna see it as i know the mhanky mob are releasing theres next thursday

:lol:

Bullsit. 

27 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I know this seems ridiculous and I absolutely agree but I shit you not my mum's email address is something like 'cccargaret' at something or other. Surprisingly Margaret@whatever.com was taken so she changed some letters until it accepted it! I honestly almost booted her in the face for her stupidity! Didn't know whether to cry or pish myself laughing! ?

You're worth the watching too ya lying bastard...  

1 hour ago, one55 said:

we're with Puma until 2018. 32red sponsorship is up at the end of this season.

I was hoping they would be hand knitted by Mrs King, Murray and Gilligan. Just have to wait another year then. The ladies could start production now though.

8 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

my surname is Ferguson. when i originally setup my email address years ago craigferguson was taken so i just removed a letter and ive stuck with that username since. i just wanna see it as i know the mhanky mob are releasing theres next thursday

I have inside info

Green n grey hoops oooosh 

13 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

A bit weird you know when THEY are releasing their strip.  I couldn't even.tell u the name of half their team never mind anything else right now 

7 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

He's been told a thousand times he can message admin to change it 

He's actually looking into changing his real name by deed poll to 'Feguson' as his email address and all his usernames on the internet are in sinc so it would be much more easy. He wants to capitalise on his internet reputation.