17/18 kits

The usual bullshit, they have or had men's short sleeve but still no men's long sleeve?  What the fuck is going on? Where is all the unsold stock that never sold? Yep sell us a strip in August that's done in may,  

Tell Puma straight also, we want a say in the design of our strips as we have done with the last lot as we are not gonna be a run of the mill template top 

Go get a deal with adidas Rangers 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

The usual bullshit, they have or had men's short sleeve but still no men's long sleeve?  What the fuck is going on? Where is all the unsold stock that never sold? Yep sell us a strip in August that's done in may,  

Tell Puma straight also, we want a say in the design of our strips as we have done with the last lot as we are not gonna be a run of the mill template top 

Nike gears better.

23 minutes ago, gersandy said:

This years chelsea goalie top, imagine that with a rangers badge.

IMG_1246.JPG

Nah adidas strips and adidas gear is better in general, we have had some good kits with Nike but the adidas 92/93 seasons strip takes some beating then the eight in a row one after that was a belter as was the nine in a row strip.   Saying that Umbro also made a couple,of good kits and last season saw an Umbro, adidas and Nike tops all replicated and have been our best strips by a country mile by puma 

And totally agree we should release an orange top this season as this is what the fans who are the paying customer want.  Or is their some law against us having an orange top we do not know about. 

14 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Puma have released a black away shirt for numerous teams for this season. I imagine we'll see something similar. 

I'd take a black top this year. Smart colour and it will match the depressing levels we will no doubt see this season. 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

You don't want templates but want Adidas? 

29 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

You don't want templates but want Adidas? 

Aye but we would look good even thou the team is shite, as I said the tops last season have been the best in a while, I have the orginal home one 84-85 season I'm sure the CR smith deal was not until 85-86 season Jock Wallace's last season it's in immaculate condition,  but my favourite all time tops are the 1978 with the collar the  home and the red away  is a cracker. I have the Scottish cup one but I have one made with the Umbro badge embroiled on and the proper numbers 11, I'm scared to wear either but love looking at them. Brings the youngster out on me with my late da taking me to Roberts store, and the collar one was also the first strip you did not have to pay 50p for the badge and get someone to sew on for you.  ???

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but we would look good even thou the team is shite, as I said the tops last season have been the best in a while, I have the orginal home one 84-85 season I'm sure the CR smith deal was not until 85-86 season Jock Wallace's last season it's in immaculate condition,  but my favourite all time tops are the 1978 with the collar the  home and the red away  is a cracker. I have the Scottish cup one but I have one made with the Umbro badge embroiled on and the proper numbers 11, I'm scared to wear either but love looking at them. Brings the youngster out on me with my late da taking me to Roberts store, and the collar one was also the first strip you did not have to pay 50p for the badge and get someone to sew on for you.  ???

The advert in the evening times the night before the strip was launched claiming the first 50 people to buy the strip from roberts stores got a free football