17/18 kits

On 2017-5-20 at 0:26 PM, Jack The Flipper said:

Wtf is wrong wearing a Rangers top abroad? It's nice seeing the locals take interest and have even sold a couple of strips abroad. 

I guess you'd rather they were wearing scum tops? It still advertises our club and spreads the good word.

"Sold a couple", ya miserable cunt lol. Unacceptable face of Capitalism that.

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Jesus fuck, what have some of our support become that it's a bad thing to wear a Rangers top on holiday. 

They will be the same twats that say they don't like football when asked who they support. 

Same cunts that say people are too old. Rangers tops are the first thing I pack ???

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

"Sold a couple", ya miserable cunt lol. Unacceptable face of Capitalism that.

lolol

I was young and my parents took me abroad a lot on holiday, quite a few foreigners used to take interest so I'd sell them for a reduced price so I could buy it back when I got home. 

Dont see anything wrong with that - everyone wins!

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Jesus fuck, what have some of our support become that it's a bad thing to wear a Rangers top on holiday. 

They will be the same twats that say they don't like football when asked who they support. 

I used to know of a guy kind of like that.

He'd say he supported us and then spend the next few minutes explaining how he just supported the football club and hated the unionist/loyalist element of the club. Essentially apologises to people for supporting Rangers. 

Brutal

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I used to know of a guy kind of like that.

He'd say he supported us and then spend the next few minutes explaining how he just supported the football club and hated the unionist/loyalist element of the club. Essentially apologises to people for supporting Rangers. 

Brutal

Ive bumped into folk from school who supported aberdeen and dundee utd and  called us all the shit under the sun. They now claim they are Rangers fans, shower of cunts the lot of them. 

What's happened to folk on here?

Miserable bastards moaning about people wearing our club's colours.

Shame on you.

We are in Europe earlier than ever before so you can expect to see me kicking about the pool on holiday in the full kit, shinnies, boots and a pair of fucking goalie gloves. 

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Finger crossed we'll actually get a decent top to wear for a change! 

always wear ma top with pride when on holiday and will be the same this year,not bought a top for a couple of years because of the fat bastard getting most of the money but will again whenever it all goes to our club:pipe:

6 minutes ago, bump said:

always wear ma top with pride when on holiday and will be the same this year,not bought a top for a couple of years because of the fat bastard getting most of the money but will again whenever it all goes to our club:pipe:

it'll never all go to the Club 

30 minutes ago, bump said:

The lack of understanding of this deal the club has with fat Ashley is bemusing. You would think after a year of it folk would know what it is about.

Time to completely abandon this thread i think, far too many cunts using the word FOLK, fucking disgusting, so to recap from me before getting out of here for good, I'm wearing Rangers stuff on holiday, im 41and I don't give a fuck, I'll be purchasing it from the shop that sells it closest to me because I'm lazy and I couldn't give two bastard hoots what any other folk think......oh fucksake now I'm at it, time to leave.