17/18 kits

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

People want to wear the colours. Fucking deal with it. We never get that mych out of a deal anyway.. also - exposurue is worth a hulluva lot more that a boycott - a boycott kills off a whole generation of supporters - well done!!

If you'd actually seen what I was quoting in the first place you'll see I actually think the same, it's people like the one I quoted who are being daft with this deal. My 2 boys will always get the new kit regardless of any boycott. I was talking about those who have no clue about what the deal is and are just being blind sheep following what the majority are doing.

On 2017-5-22 at 10:01 PM, Leeds_Bear said:

What's happened to folk on here?

Miserable bastards moaning about people wearing our club's colours.

Shame on you.

We are in Europe earlier than ever before so you can expect to see me kicking about the pool on holiday in the full kit, shinnies, boots and a pair of fucking goalie gloves. 

Fuck sake, never knew John Terry was a bear!:UK:

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

If you'd actually seen what I was quoting in the first place you'll see I actually think the same, it's people like the one I quoted who are being daft with this deal. My 2 boys will always get the new kit regardless of any boycott. I was talking about those who have no clue about what the deal is and are just being blind sheep following what the majority are doing.

Sorry! Must have quoted the wrong post! :lol: 

On 2017-5-22 at 9:29 PM, Jack The Flipper said:

lolol

I was young and my parents took me abroad a lot on holiday, quite a few foreigners used to take interest so I'd sell them for a reduced price so I could buy it back when I got home. 

Dont see anything wrong with that - everyone wins!

Very entrepreneurial young man ha ha

On 2017-5-23 at 5:40 PM, Scottywellhousetb said:

Time to completely abandon this thread i think, far too many cunts using the word FOLK, fucking disgusting, so to recap from me before getting out of here for good, I'm wearing Rangers stuff on holiday, im 41and I don't give a fuck, I'll be purchasing it from the shop that sells it closest to me because I'm lazy and I couldn't give two bastard hoots what any other folk think......oh fucksake now I'm at it, time to leave. 

WATF....

Have to get the home kit and away out earlier than the last few seasons what with us being in Europe. Can't have us lining up for a qualifier in last seasons kits!

But not heard anything about a release date at all, or seen any leaks, so no idea what to expect. 

On 24 May 2017 at 2:01 AM, johanhentze said:

People want to wear the colours. Fucking deal with it. We never get that mych out of a deal anyway.. also - exposurue is worth a hulluva lot more that a boycott - a boycott kills off a whole generation of supporters - well done!!

People not wearing strips kills a generation of supporters?

What a load of pish, drama queen.

17 hours ago, PRW. said:

I agree with him. I cant tell you the last time i seen a youngster out with his rangers top oan all summer for years. But i have seen plenty of kids wearing the tims tops. We dont have any true legends who kids see as their heros because we have been shafted for a good few years now on the quality front. The PR is shite and there is hardly any public promotion of our brand. I need to walk past that fuckin tim shop in glasgow city centre with their new strips emblazoned across the windows. No Rangers shops. Kids walking past that store see these strips glorified and their wee mates at school are all wearing tim tops so they want one as well. The tims have no competition to advertising in the city fucking centre.....its something we need to sort out and fast. 

On 24 May 2017 at 2:01 AM, johanhentze said:

I think it's the standard of our football thats killing off a generation of supporters 

The thick fucks boycotting merchandise have as much impact as waving a crossed out 6 inch SNP flag in front of Buckingham palace. SNP boo SNP boo. "eh mate, you do know this is where the queen lives?"

It's just an excuse to feel some ill-informed self-importance and save a bit of cash.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The thick fucks boycotting merchandise have as much impact as waving a crossed out 6 inch SNP flag in front of Buckingham palace. SNP boo SNP boo. "eh mate, you do know this is where the queen lives?"

It's just an excuse to feel some ill-informed self-importance and save a bit of cash.

Sports direct could have easily made a statement on what the deal is to the club , but naw they slap a gag on the club , says it all really 

20 hours ago, PRW. said:

Folk like you have to look at the big picture instead of taking things so literally all the time.

Being on top is about winning the small percentages - it's not about putting everything down to one singular thing. To say it's irrelevant does not tell the truth about the situation.

Not wearing strips means the club isn't advertised as much as it could be - therefore it is contributing to us not getting revenues or the publicity we could be getting. All of these things contribute and it's about time people started to understand this concept.

There's too many people with their heads in the sand, seeing the amount of supporters going to home games and away games and thinking we do not have a problem - everything is hunky-dory. Well no, we have to plan for the future and stop being so fucking blinkered and arrogant or we could well start going to fuck just as the quality in our squad has gone to fuck.

Who'd have thought in the future we'd have the likes of Kiernan at centreback, us sitting behind Aberdeen in third place in the league with us struggling against the dross in Scotland every week while we were basking in the glory of the 9 in a row days?

No one.

The lesson to be learnt is - do not be so arrogant and leave things to chance - make sure our future is as safe as we can make it.

8 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

Sports direct could have easily made a statement on what the deal is to the club , but naw they slap a gag on the club , says it all really 

What business comes out into the public domain and explains the fine details of their business contracts with other businesses?

For the amount I hate Sports Direct this is something I cannot be angry at them for.

It's like some folk in here are completely outwith reality. :duh:

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I agree with him. I cant tell you the last time i seen a youngster out with his rangers top oan all summer for years. But i have seen plenty of kids wearing the tims tops. We dont have any true legends who kids see as their heros because we have been shafted for a good few years now on the quality front. The PR is shite and there is hardly any public promotion of our brand. I need to walk past that fuckin tim shop in glasgow city centre with their new strips emblazoned across the windows. No Rangers shops. Kids walking past that store see these strips glorified and their wee mates at school are all wearing tim tops so they want one as well. The tims have no competition to advertising in the city fucking centre.....its something we need to sort out and fast. 

We've done this ourselves Tbh 

Our top has become a symbol of supporting the fat one and anyone wearing it is pilloried for this  

it should be a symbol of pride of support and of  loyalty

sadly too many have politicalised it with their agendas and boycotts  

kids don't give a fuck how much of a financial deal we get. They just want to swagger about thinking they are Kenny Miller or Dado Prso 

parents should remember how they felt wearing our top playing 10 twenty oners in the street- but they don't 

21 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Quite happy with this season's kits. Will be very hard to beat design wise.

This. ^ Love the look of the home top; the only problems with it are that ugly-as-fuck sponsor logo and the fact that it will aye be a reminder of what a shite season this was. Crying shame, that.