17/18 kits

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The board are to be applauded for how quick they seem to have the transfer business done. If the 4 or 5 rumoured do actually sign.

However surely to fuck they should have had the shirt sponsor sorted well before now? 

Why?

12 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The board are to be applauded for how quick they seem to have the transfer business done. If the 4 or 5 rumoured do actually sign.

However surely to fuck they should have had the shirt sponsor sorted well before now? 

Its sorted, yet to be announced.

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why?

Because they've known for months that we need a new sponsor. Why wait till last minute? We are running about in last seasons kit with 32 Red on it 1st day of pre season.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Its sorted, yet to be announced.

Seems all last minute as we've got last seasons gear still on.

Maybe it's to do with SD deal re the old kit.

9 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Because they've known for months that we need a new sponsor. Why wait till last minute? We are running about in last seasons kit with 32 Red on it 1st day of pre season.

Seems all last minute as we've got last seasons gear still on.

Maybe it's to do with SD deal re the old kit.

Is it not because its the 3rd of June? 

Have we ever started this early and had new stuff on? 

The CL final was 2 days ago FS :lol: 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why?

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

or why not wait to confirm our European place, the TV deal, some decent signings and a huge influx of season tickets to drive any deal that wee bit harder?

that seems more sensible to me than jumping at an early offer with exposure to the advertising not been fully sorted!

2 hours ago, PRW. said:

Is it not because its the 3rd of June? 

Have we ever started this early and had new stuff on? 

The CL final was 2 days ago FS :lol: 

Doesn't matter when the CL final was it has no relation on when our season starts.

Dont think it's too much to ask to expect to have new training kit and sponsor for first day of pre season ??

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Doesn't matter when the CL final was it has no relation on when our season starts.

Dont think it's too much to ask to expect to have new training kit and sponsor for first day of pre season ??

No idea why that is but its nothing to do with not having a shirt sponsor (which we do)

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Think the 32red contract runs till end of june (started on 1st july 2014) so we are probably still contractually obliged to wear their brand

A few people have commented about the number of people wearing Celtic strips in comparison to Rangers strips.  That's not down to the retail deal alone, it's also due to success on the park.  I remember us winning 9-IN-A-ROW and it felt like the vast majority of Glasgow were Rangers fans.  The tables have turned on us and it's the Celtic fans who're out in force.  Things will balance themselves out again as the team gets better.

37 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

A few people have commented about the number of people wearing Celtic strips in comparison to Rangers strips.  That's not down to the retail deal alone, it's also due to success on the park.  I remember us winning 9-IN-A-ROW and it felt like the vast majority of Glasgow were Rangers fans.  The tables have turned on us and it's the Celtic fans who're out in force.  Things will balance themselves out again as the team gets better.

It's not. Hardly any Rangers fans are buying strips yet it's All they tramps where from babies to grannies. 

because we ain't buying they look like their numbers are increased. They ain't 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's not. Hardly any Rangers fans are buying strips yet it's All they tramps where from babies to grannies. 

because we ain't buying they look like their numbers are increased. They ain't 

Mate.. Jet lag?? :lol:

Just got back to the hotel in Ibiza & every cunt is sound, yet there's always someone on RM! I'm guessing Vegas has a big part to play?

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Mate.. Jet lag?? :lol:

Just got back to the hotel in Ibiza & every cunt is sound, yet there's always someone on RM! I'm guessing Vegas has a big part to play?

I'm still here mate its only 730 at night :lol:

money is done basically and I've two days left. So it's gone be a quiet two nights :lol:

Hope you're on the biscuits

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm still here mate its only 730 at night :lol:

money is done basically and I've two days left. So it's gone be a quiet two nights :lol:

Hope you're on the biscuits

Ripped the cunt out it mate? Yasss haha!  

Mate I'm totally contemplating life!! I've a flight at lunchtime but there's easily 2 lines left on the table!! 

15 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Ripped the cunt out it mate? Yasss haha!  

Mate I'm totally contemplating life!! I've a flight at lunchtime but there's easily 2 lines left on the table!! 

Take them mate. You will be thinking clearer after them

aye totally fucked it mate :lol: