17/18 kits

Those Puma mock ups are horrendous, especially the Nutty Professor one sponsored by the riddler. The Photoshoped UA ones are actually quite smart but it's a poor attempt at Photoshop whoever done it. Sooner we are away from shite brands like 32Red, Puma and all that rubbish, the better.

A nice new clean Adidas or Nike royal blue top with a sponsor brand and deal befitting our club would be lovely. 

11 hours ago, Craigferguson said:

I've been sent this by my mate. 

25rjo8y.jpg

If there is to be a new top I imagine this will be it. It's the universal template that puma are using next season for practically all of their teams, maybe with a different sponsor, but again I think it's unlikely we will get a new set of kits, probably new goalie ones and training gear but I doubt they'd even go on sale.

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Does anyone else think a good way of judging whether a top is a hit or miss would be to leak out different designs and see general reaction of fans?

Are we already seeing this?

Dont think they care that much, the team wears it so people will buy it, well at most clubs anyway.

I dont remember any of our shirts being "misses" and weve had some shite tops and weird tops, and all of them have sold well as far as I know, even the purple ones etc. 

If its a blue home top its going to sell regardless of the design and its not like the designs change that much anyway. And I dont know anyone whos said they dont like this seasons top so if its that one itll sell plenty

What I cant understand is that they know and orange top would probably double the regular sales, im not that bothered about us having an orange top, but there is demand for it so we should cash in on that demand.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Dont think they care that much, the team wears it so people will buy it, well at most clubs anyway.

I dont remember any of our shirts being "misses" and weve had some shite tops and weird tops, and all of them have sold well as far as I know, even the purple ones etc. 

If its a blue home top its going to sell regardless of the design and its not like the designs change that much anyway. And I dont know anyone whos said they dont like this seasons top so if its that one itll sell plenty

What I cant understand is that they know and orange top would probably double the regular sales, im not that bothered about us having an orange top, but there is demand for it so we should cash in on that demand.

Always thought we should have a bright orange away kit similar to the Valencia ones through the years.

On 2017-6-11 at 10:20 AM, livibear101 said:

Can't understand everybody's obsession with adidas and Nike tbh. We are not going to get a high priced shirt deal after the shambles with puma last season. 

The boycott isn't going to be attracting any major companies to us in that respect. Even after the retail side is sorted, we it might be a few years before companies like Umbro look at us. 

39 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

The boycott isn't going to be attracting any major companies to us in that respect. Even after the retail side is sorted, we it might be a few years before companies like Umbro look at us. 

Puma are a much bigger company than umbro! The Italian national team, Dortmund, Arsenal, usain bolt, etc all Puma.