Someone's going to get seriously injured

scottyc06

If the SFA don't stop these clear as fuck bias! 

Iv never been one for the conspiracy theories but fuck me, lego gets let off with a blantant red card & now they're throwing themselves into dangerous tackles that aren't even being penalised! Giving them free reign is going to end up seriously bad for us, our lack of fight won't help mind you! 

4 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Mate if you're talking about the tackle on Miller it was a great challenge. The difference is none of our cunts have got the bottle to put any kind of challenge like that in. I'd love a bheast to be on the end of a 50/50 like that.  

Fuck up!, he flew it with both feet, even Andy fukkin walker even said it was a foul......

1 minute ago, rangersmad86 said:

Mate if you're talking about the tackle on Miller it was a great challenge. The difference is none of our cunts have got the bottle to put any kind of challenge like that in. I'd love a bheast to be on the end of a 50/50 like that.  

Although the ugly bastard did win the ball it was a two footed lunge that carried him right through Miller, yellow card and lego muncher getting away with a blatant elbow, sfa/spfl corrupt to the core.

3 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

He takes the ball, but he's also undeniably not in control of his body when he throws himself in to that challenge. At the very least it's a stern talking to from the ref.

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Take the blue tinted glasses aff it was a great tackle 

Agree to disagree mate, he was out off control, if that had been at the other end off the pitch it'd have been a free kick, the tarrier campaign to influence refs is working, Broonaldo elbowed kenny, nothing, we've had players booked today for lesser tackles 

6 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

I'll take your word for it, looked a shocker!! 

I'm more irritated we don't currently have anyone in our side that can match that. We currently cannot match their physicality, which is why 3 in midfield was puzzling especially after last week. Souness, Hurlock, Ian Ferguson, McCall.....anyone of those players would relish a physical contest.