Barton & Ferguson

1NachoNovo

Not saying they should be our No 1 & 2, but they would be seriously kicking balls after that shite, but probably wouldn't have let a cowardly performance like that happen in the first place. I can't help notice that the worst period I have experienced as a Rangers fan is a period of so called clever managers with great fucking ideas. Too much technical bullshit with zero results. Not for me and defo not for The Gers. Bomber and Murty would be better than Pedro imo. Pedro is just so far off the mark, by the time he learns, it will be far too late. We're in a hurry to get back to the glory days and this shit is just not working. The board have to acknowledge that and do something about it ASAP. Doubt they will notice though, as they are probably too busy looking after their personal interests while sitting in a comfy chair at Ibrox and getting paid pretty for it. Got absolutely no faith in any of them!

Just now, JamieD said:

Barton was an absolute shitebag who was late to 80-20 tackles when he had his chance to prove himself in an Old Firm game.

I'm not talking about him as a player. It's more his way of thinking and wanting to win. Something our current squad have no idea of.

Barton was playing when they pumped us 5-1 a few months ago... you're giving him way to much credit! fuck him

cant argue with the rest of your statement though we're a shambles from top to bottom right now and it starts in that boardroom

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

And bring in 2 clueless fuds that get angry 

Getting angry isn't a bad thing. And the 2 clueless fuds have got what it takes to win, whereas we simply have no fucking clue, or money. Working on a shoestring, I'd rather have people with passion than poncy technical cunts that learn nothing.

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Getting angry isn't a bad thing. And the 2 clueless fuds have got what it takes to win, whereas we simply have no fucking clue, or money. Working on a shoestring, I'd rather have people with passion than poncy technical cunts that learn nothing.

Barton couldn't cut it here and Ferguson failed at Clyde.

we need quality not passion

8 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm not talking about him as a player. It's more his way of thinking and wanting to win. Something our current squad have no idea of.

When has Barton ever been a committed club man? When has he ever shown a concern for the club's interests above his own desire to be the headline?

Don't mistake his anger issue for conviction (although he has one of those too).