Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

Three and a half year contract. Unbelievable.

Always said we should follow the business plan the tarriers have. As much as we hate it, they gave a proven manager a 1 year rolling contract to see how he would cope. Exactly what we should've done before given an unproven manager 800 fucking k a year 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pedro was brought in to hype up the faithful as a mysterious foreign manager with a big payoff to his former club (probably glad to see him go so no pay out) for one reason only. To hype up season ticket sales.  In reality he is an unknown wee fella.  It's Joey Barton again.  The board need to pretend they are hiring the big guns when in reality they are hiring a manager who in my opinion is light in his loafers, not very good and in love with his hero the tranny shagger of the septic cunts.

5 minutes ago, weeneily said:

Pedro was brought in to hype up the faithful as a mysterious foreign manager with a big payoff to his former club (probably glad to see him go so no pay out) for one reason only. To hype up season ticket sales.  In reality he is an unknown wee fella.  It's Joey Barton again.  The board need to pretend they are hiring the big guns when in reality they are hiring a manager who in my opinion is light in his loafers, not very good and in love with his hero the tranny shagger of the septic cunts.

The board thought they could outsmart everyone with a manager so left field no one would've predicted him when the rumours were going about. It's backfired like most of the decisions these cunts make.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

The board thought they could outsmart everyone with a manager so left field no one would've predicted him when the rumours were going about. It's backfired like most of the decisions these cunts make.

I agree 100%.  I believe last year the board did a deal with Joey Barton while Warburton was in hiding to come in for a few months to help hype his book then piss off. This year we have Pedro for the same reason..... to milk the blue pound.  Pedro is a fuckwit who the board think would fool good Rangers supporters into parting with their season ticket money.  I don't think so.

I am fuckin sick if this, what would you do different?????

The guy has utter shite as players and has to win games, and also has to asses the first team and also has to asses what young players can come up....what do you actually expect him to do with that team, really what a 3-0 win over Celtic??? Have a fuckin word the guys in that squad are average at best a new manager has an Impact yes, be he canny turn a turd into gold...fuck sake

I think he has to be judged on his own players.  warbuton brought in a bunch of bottle merchants n we still have these bottle merchants in our 11. Its hard to judge when not one oc them are his players. There is defo.something wrong tho with him n squad. 

1 minute ago, kyleh1872 said:

I am fuckin sick if this, what would you do different?????

The guy has utter shite as players and has to win games, a d also has to asses the first team and also has to asses what young players can come up....what do you actually expect him to do with that team, really what a 3-0 win over Celtic??? Have a fuckin word the guys on that squad are average at best a new manager has a. Impact yes, be he canny turn a turd into gold...fuck sake

Can organise the team to play that they don't get fucked 5-1 off Celtic at home. No matter the gulf in players or if they are his players. 5 fucking 1 at Ibrox against Celtic. 

3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Can organise the team to play that they don't get fucked 5-1 off Celtic at home. No matter the gulf in players or if they are his players. 5 fucking 1 at Ibrox against Celtic. 

What would you differently, I am. Not trying to be a smart arse but what would you have done??, put yourself in his shoes what would you do to make that team of losers and journeymen better? 

Just now, kyleh1872 said:

What would you differently, I am. Not trying to be a smart arse but what would you have done??, put yourself in his shoes what would you do to make that team of losers and journeymen better? 

Started with 5 in midfield for a start? Same mistake he made last week, got overran in midfield in the first half, yet played the same formation? His first mistake. Starting Windass another mistake. Starting Dodoo left wing another mistake. Even having Waghorn in the squad of 18, another mistake, I could go on

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

What part of 11 v 11 did you not understand.

We were one goal down then went to 10 men and no recognised central defenders on the pitch.

Im on the planet that actually reads the post before diving in with a silly reply

Whilst your up there can you visit the planet that remembers games, coz we were 2 goals down when we went down to 10 men. Senderos was sent of with 15mins left to play

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Started with 5 in midfield for a start? Same mistake he made last week, got overran in midfield in the first half, yet played the same formation? His first mistake. Starting Windass another mistake. Starting Dodoo left wing another mistake. Even having Waghorn in the squad of 18, another mistake, I could go on

Ok, lets say he goes to pack the midfield and "battle" with them. Whos yer midfield 3? Halliday, hyndman, and holt? Nae dodoo or waghorn, ok. Who you bringing in? Mhikey bhoy? Mckay? Forrester? Our options are fuckin woeful. Any chance we had was completely fucked by a schoolboy error of a tackle, and and weak wristed goalkeeper being a letdown once again when REALLY needed. 

Nae options. If we cant spend to beat them the way we really want, then we need to build a team of monsters n go back to batterin' them. We have zero dig and that needs to change dramatically 

19 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Ok, lets say he goes to pack the midfield and "battle" with them. Whos yer midfield 3? Halliday, hyndman, and holt? Nae dodoo or waghorn, ok. Who you bringing in? Mhikey bhoy? Mckay? Forrester? Our options are fuckin woeful. Any chance we had was completely fucked by a schoolboy error of a tackle, and and weak wristed goalkeeper being a letdown once again when REALLY needed. 

Nae options. If we cant spend to beat them the way we really want, then we need to build a team of monsters n go back to batterin' them. We have zero dig and that needs to change dramatically 

Right ok, fair enough the options are lacking in midfield.  But still, Murty went to Parkhead wit a midfield of Tav, McKay (swapped for Windass) Holt Hyndman and Miller. Waghorn was upfront himself. So right away there's 5 midfielders playing compact, tight. Fair enough Hodson is injured today and we can't play Tav midfield, but that's easily replaceable with the players we have (Toral, Forrester). We should've set up 4-5-1, and counter them. People may not like it, but 11 men.m behind the ball when we're defending then the attackers, Miller Waghorn McKay, talking about the players we are speaking of at Parkhead. We matched them in every area of the park and we got a result we deserved (we probably even desereved a win). Right there is the way we should've set up, 4-5-1. Even 3-5-2 would've stopped the shit we seen today. Fair enough you can't polish a turd, that squad of players, but you can set them up to be hard to break down.

This is a Celtic team who drew 1-1 with Patrick thistle at home beating us 5-1 at Ibrox 

All very well talking about the players he inherited but from his first game there has been no organisation and it has been shambolic. The last two games he set up the team to be attacked without any midfield pressure, no help for the full backs and no semblance of any preparation. It looks to me that he is a conman who gives sound bites but no idea of how to manage a team.

3 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

All very well talking about the players he inherited but from his first game there has been no organisation and it has been shambolic. The last two games he set up the team to be attacked without any midfield pressure, no help for the full backs and no semblance of any preparation. It looks to me that he is a conman who gives sound bites but no idea of how to manage a team.

Get him to fuck mate, he is way out his depth at rangers 

1 hour ago, weeneily said:

He was hyped and hyped....as the next José Mourinho.   Today's tactics prove his isn't anywhere near that level.

15 hours ago, OranjeBear said:

Rangers should never sign a manager called Pedro that is just crazy. Why the board do that. Rangers will not move forward under Pedro need steel in.

For some reason I agree, and have thought of that since I heard of his appointment - Pedro ffs. Sounds like a circus assistant.

The team was shit long before PC got here.

17 players signed by Warburton over the last year of his reign and only 3 of them deemed good enough start yesterday that's were the problem is.

Warburton is also probably going to get Forest relegated this season as well which just goes to prove how shit a manager he really is. 

PC was left with a car crash and needs time I don't see anything he could have done differently yesterday that would have changed a thing.