Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

45 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

The team was shit long before PC got here.

17 players signed by Warburton over the last year of his reign and only 3 of them deemed good enough start yesterday that's were the problem is.

Warburton is also probably going to get Forest relegated this season as well which just goes to prove how shit a manager he really is. 

PC was left with a car crash and needs time I don't see anything he could have done differently yesterday that would have changed a thing.

What about not releasing the formation to Rodgers I'm sure that didn't help as he knew the system we would play before kick off.

He's what you get when you have a board who have no interest in Rangers.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

What about not releasing the formation to Rodgers I'm sure that didn't help as he knew the system we would play before kick off.

He's what you get when you have a board who have no interest in Rangers.

Do you seriously believe that PC not telling his formation would have changed a single thing yesterday?

4 hours ago, RLTW said:

He was hyped and hyped....as the next José Mourinho.   Today's tactics prove his isn't anywhere near that level.

Hyped and hyped as the next mourhino? That's an absolute lie, where exactly was all this next mourhino based hysteria because I certainly didn't see any of it. 

Plucked from obscurety why who the fuck reccomended  him he doesnt have any previous in football circles hes a nobody i know we have got problems but this guy is just going to add to them

12 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Plucked from obscurety why who the fuck reccomended  him he doesnt have any previous in football circles hes a nobody i know we have got problems but this guy is just going to add to them

His agent recommended him. Pedro Mendes.

16 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Said it all before he was signed , and was shot down by the resident experts. Even with players he buys this guy is not the answer.

I like him, and I've always said that he can't be judged until he has his own players in and gets a preseason with them. 

However, last weeks was the most unorganised and uninspired looking Rangers team I've seen since Kenny McDowall took the side.

I actually thought we were set up (and played better) in the 5-1 game yesterday, but we just lack quality and strength. We desperately need a holding midfielder with physical presence and a centre forward that can get in behind and take a chance. 

7 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

What part of 11 v 11 did you not understand.

We were one goal down then went to 10 men and no recognised central defenders on the pitch.

Im on the planet that actually reads the post before diving in with a silly reply

It was 3-1 before the red card ...

22 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

So yesterday had nothing to do with the gulf in the quality of players or anything it was down to PC saying he was playing 4-2-3-1 pre match? Seriously?

Ally actually made a good point on that first 20 mins u should be trying to work out what the opposition is doing. Pedro just tells everyone

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Ally actually made a good point on that first 20 mins u should be trying to work out what the opposition is doing. Pedro just tells everyone

Maybe if fuckin ALLY listened to his own advice he wouldnt have thrown the league away when he was manager. Greedy fuck should just stick to ladbrokes adverts 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Maybe if fuckin ALLY listened to his own advice he wouldnt have thrown the league away when he was manager. Greedy fuck should just stick to ladbrokes adverts 

Well He never got pumped off the taigs like that. His only season we got docked 10 points while 4 points behind 

31 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

So yesterday had nothing to do with the gulf in the quality of players or anything it was down to PC saying he was playing 4-2-3-1 pre match? Seriously?

Rodgers mentioned how it was an advantage to him knowing the team beforehand, What did you take from that statement?

The Gulf you do know is because of this boards lies coming in and lack of investment.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Well He never got pumped off the taigs like that. His only season we got docked 10 points while 4 points behind 

Mate, are you buzzing glue? Mccoist is the catalyst on the footballing side for the mediocrity that appears on our park every week. What about europe? What about struggling to win a fuckin ramsdens cup? 

Ally needs to keep his opinions to himself 

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

celtic have played 4-2-3-1 in every domestic game so far this season if it's a case of opposition managers knowing what formation they play to beat them then why has no one done it yet?

Short answer they have better players.

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Mate, are you buzzing glue? Mccoist is the catalyst on the footballing side for the mediocrity that appears on our park every week. What about europe? What about struggling to win a fuckin ramsdens cup? 

Ally needs to keep his opinions to himself 

He was shite but he left in 2014 you can't say he's that much to blame for the team now 

2 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

celtic have played 4-2-3-1 in every domestic game so far this season if it's a case of opposition managers knowing what formation they play to beat them then why has no one done it yet?

Short answer they have better players.

You seem to watch a lot of scum games to know their formation, which i'm sure changes to suit situations/teams how do you watch all these given they are not all televised.?

Just now, MacBoyd said:

He was shite but he left in 2014 you can't say he's that much to blame for the team now 

Im saying he was the foundation of the fuck ups on the playing side of rangers. Mccoist giving other managers pointers is like neil lennon judging a beauty contest

Fuck this shite patter.

I genuinely think no matter the formation we play we will lose. The players are fucking awful. The scum never turned up that day at their stadium and we walked away with a 1-1 draw. Our players are howling. 

We don't need it to be a situation where we can only win when they play badly. We need to be able to win when they turn up like they did yesterday. 

It's all good in hindsight isn't it? 

1st goal - all Beerman's fault. Nobody else's. Manager cannot legislate for someone doing something so fucking DUMB

2nd goal - Hyndman gifted possession to them because he couldn't control the ball. Manager cannot legislate for this

3rd goal - McGregor turns Tav inside out. Manager cannot legislate for Tav being beaten so easily by very little skill

4th goal - Foderingham doesn't come for the ball on his 6 yard line. Manager cannot legislate for GK not coming for that. Past few weeks he has been coming for crosses a bit more so to me that suggests the manager has had a word with him, but for whatever reason he never came for it. 

5th goal - not even going to talk about this fucking bullshit. P

The players do not deserve to wear our jersey. Get them to fuck. 

I'll judge the manager next year.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Rodgers mentioned how it was an advantage to him knowing the team beforehand, What did you take from that statement?

The Gulf you do know is because of this boards lies coming in and lack of investment.

I take that to mean tranny boy was trying to be a sarcastic c*** nothing more.

As for the board perhaps they could have spent more but when you sign 17 players in 12 months and only 3 of them start the game I think that tells all you need to know about what a mess Warburton has left behind.

FFS Toral is too shit scared to play against Celtic and fakes injuries to get out of playing them that tells you all you need to know about this squad.

17 hours ago, one55 said:

has it even went through your thick fucking head that maybe it is the players???? 

The last 2 games have not just been down to the players and to say such a thing is bullshit. Pedro was in charge in the worst display against them in my 38 years attending Ibrox .

You can start with the board not backing Warburton with enough funds that he felt he had to find a new club andnow the cheap option and a yes man Pedro who no cunt had ever heard off as he has done fuck all in football.

Pedro has helped us turn 2 of our worst displays in decades but let's blame the players who in total probably cost us £3m. So I would be looking at the board and I would be asking why even appoint him in the first place ? 

We went cheap we got cheap and now it's big our arse , anyone seen the chairman yet ?