SteppsGer84

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

Yeah I can tell you about the time I watched sportscence in 1987 and Celtic were on it cause according to you that makes you a Tim? 

Oh yeah I seen Nicole Sturgeon in the paper as well few days back so that automatically makes me an SNP voter now under your stupid idiotic logic? Oh and I seen Trump on the news today so I must support him as well??

You seem to be an avid admirer of them if you can quote the system they use in every Match I could not do that as I do not follow them or take interest in what they do till they play Rangers.

Remember you also said one of our players is so scared of playing them he feigns injury.:confused: odd one indeeed.

27 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem to be an avid admirer of them if you can quote the system they use in every Match I could not do that as I do not follow them or take interest in what they do till they play Rangers.

Remember you also said one of our players is so scared of playing them he feigns injury.:confused: odd one indeeed.

So if you know what formation any other team in the world plays that means you automatically support them does it? Do you even read your own ridiculous posts before you mash away on the keyboard?

As for Toral their is an entire thread on the subject on another Rangers forum idiot is everyone who posts in it a Tim as well?

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1109145-Toral-(4-Viewing)

24 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

So if you know what formation any other team in the world plays that means you automatically support them does it? Do you even read your own ridiculous posts before you mash away on the keyboard?

As for Toral their is an entire thread on the subject on another Rangers forum idiot is everyone who posts in that a Tim as well?

Why would I know every formation the filth play every game as you stated when Rangers play at the same time,? why would I be that interested in reading all about them?

So another forum has a post saying, Toral, a taig forum or FF ? which has gone the same way now, and you believe he's scared to face the mighty scum like he will not have face bigger teams in his career do you know how stupid that is.

Lets hope we never draw red imps if his loan get extended.:troll:

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why would I know every formation the filth play every game as you stated when Rangers play at the same time,? why would I be that interested in reading all about them?

So another forum has a post saying, Toral, a taig forum or FF ? which has gone the same way now, and you believe he's scared to face the mighty scum like he will not have face bigger teams in his career do you know how stupid that is.

Lets hope we never draw red imps if his loan get extended.:troll:

Well apparently you lack the ability to read anything since you claimed I've just showen up on the forum when I've been a member since 2010.

Stick to reading the Beano kid that's about your intellectual level and let the grown ups read the newspapers.

Haven't read all of this,for me Caixinha is a worry.Thought Mruty got us playing but it's more of the same s**t wi Pedro.

We'll know how good/poor he is after he can sign a few of his own players in the summer(money allowing) but he's not looking good atm.

1 minute ago, hemdale1873 said:

Well apparently you lack the ability to read anything since you claimed I've just showed upon the forum when I've been a member since 2010.

Stick to reading the Beano kid that's about your intellectual level and let the grown ups read the newspapers.

You seem to be the one resorting to childish abuse as I said Pm me rather than this childish nonsense.

Pedro got it wrong in both games and he will struggle now to get supporters onside but we cannot keep chopping and changing manager till he's had a transfer window we did this previously with McCall and we are in danger of doing it again now.

He needed someone by his side who knows more about our game.

Its obviously a decay within the squad. I don't think any of them like each other much less the management, know they're leaving in the summer and some of them are actually throwing matches because they don't like the punishment from the fans. We grit our teeth and see out the season, reward the very few who have remained loyal to the cause, give PC meaningful support with recruitment and then hit reset.

2 hours ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Get what you are saying, but we need to let him at least try make even half a team where its his own.

Thats the only hope i have, he seems to understand the mentality side of things, so hopeful he can get a few players in who are winners & can actually play football as well.

After that i would say judge the guy properly on tactics etc. - will be no excuses then.

Any manager drawing the kind of dosh we're paying Pedro should have the nous to stop events like yesterday happening, without people making excuses for him.

He was brought in to manage what we have, not some fantasy eleven which may or may not materialise some time in the future.

As for bringing in his own players - how do we know Pedro's picks will be any better than the team of Warburton's own players, brought in last summer? (Other than the obvious that that can't be any worse!!)

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Any manager drawing the kind of dosh we're paying Pedro should have the nous to stop events like yesterday happening, without people making excuses for him.

He was brought in to manage what we have, not some fantasy eleven which may or may not materialise some time in the future.

As for bringing in his own players - how do we know Pedro's picks will be any better than the team of Warburton's own players, brought in last summer? (Other than the obvious that that can't be any worse!!)

We obviously don't fs but he needs a chance.

He's been in charge for a few games and he needs time. Absolute morons expecting him to be gone already 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

We obviously don't fs but he needs a chance.

He's been in charge for a few games and he needs time. Absolute morons expecting him to be gone already 

Yes, that's premature, but we need some proper performances & results in the last 4 games to show us that he has any of the required qualities.

21 hours ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He's not made any improvement to this squad tactically, none of the players seem to have reacted to him for the better, can we really trust him with whatever amount of money we'll have to spend in the summer ? The board should cut their losses & get rid of him now, gie Murty the job for the last few weeks of the season & use the time to get someone who knows the British/Scottish game.

You are a fucking clown 

23 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Again, I imagine the scene at training, in the dressing room, when Pedro is trying to magic a midfield with a backbone between them, only to be met with the blank, dribbling faces of those thick morons looking back at him in utter confusion.

"He was brought in to manage what we have... - really? He only got the job because what went before was so crap, yet he's to be judged on the dregs of a season that is a dead loss?

How do we know any manager is going to pick good players? Would McInnes be bringing Aberdeen players with him to bring the gap down to just the thirty points?

I share the frustrations, we just seem to make it impossible to fix even the 'easy' stuff...

6 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Again, I imagine the scene at training, in the dressing room, when Pedro is trying to magic a midfield with a backbone between them, only to be met with the blank, dribbling faces of those thick morons looking back at him in utter confusion.

"He was brought in to manage what we have... - really? He only got the job because what went before was so crap, yet he's to be judged on the dregs of a season that is a dead loss?

How do we know any manager is going to pick good players? Would McInnes be bringing Aberdeen players with him to bring the gap down to just the thirty points?

I share the frustrations, we just seem to make it impossible to fix even the 'easy' stuff...

Sorry mate, but he can't just come in, throw his hands in the air  & say 'not my players, not my problem'.

Football's seen plenty of new men come in and do better with what they're landed with and forced to work with.

But I fully agree with your last para.

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Sorry mate, but he can't just come in, throw his hands in the air  & say 'not my players, not my problem'.

Football's seen plenty of new men come in and do better with what they're landed with and forced to work with.

But I fully agree with your last para.

I'm not sure if you think he's really picking teams and tactics while denying responsibility for the failures? Listening to him trying to protect those wasters in interviews is more than they deserve, more than I could do in the same circumstances...

I agree, there will probably things he could have done to make things better, despite the players. Unfortunately, the only 'better' I can imagine would be losing to them less shamefully, with a 5-5-0 formation and using the players to do nothing more complicated than take up space in our half of the pitch. Like any manager, he'll have a preferred way of playing and and an idea of the kind of players (and hopefully real examples he wants to bring here) who can fit in. He seems to have opted to try and explain it to these players, been brave/foolish enough to allow them to prove themselves capable, unfortunately had what we all know confirmed.

Perhaps I'm blinded by how much I hate these players now - they've given me so much time to practice!

12 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

I'm not sure if you think he's really picking teams and tactics while denying responsibility for the failures? Listening to him trying to protect those wasters in interviews is more than they deserve, more than I could do in the same circumstances...

I agree, there will probably things he could have done to make things better, despite the players. Unfortunately, the only 'better' I can imagine would be losing to them less shamefully, with a 5-5-0 formation and using the players to do nothing more complicated than take up space in our half of the pitch. Like any manager, he'll have a preferred way of playing and and an idea of the kind of players (and hopefully real examples he wants to bring here) who can fit in. He seems to have opted to try and explain it to these players, been brave/foolish enough to allow them to prove themselves capable, unfortunately had what we all know confirmed.

Perhaps I'm blinded by how much I hate these players now - they've given me so much time to practice!

I think he has to protect them as most have contracts to 2019 so he has to keep them onside, which I agree they do not deserve.

Just now, Smile said:

I think he has to protect them as most have contracts to 2019 so he has to keep them onside, which I agree they do not deserve.

One of the most difficult things in being a manager, I imagine - having to be diplomatic when you want to boot them the length of Edmiston Drive...

I saw that list of contract expiry dates elsewhere on the board, utterly chilling. Worse that most of them have no apparent sense of shame and would demand full payment to 2019 to leave.

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

When Pedro is on 1/3 of what Rodgers earns and our wage bill is less than a third of what they are paying on players it doesn't really stand up tbh.