SteppsGer84

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still fucking livid today.

Pedro is a prick who is completely out his depth, I barely posted last night but I will say again today...

Serious questions need asked at boardroom level on how this guy got the job. I would love to ask the question myself, I hate to single him out so much but i can't stand that prick Robertson either, he is another one completely out his depth at our club and the manager situation recently shows that.

The players need to take some responsibility and it looks like incredibly even with a few still to come we will be slightly better if anything. 

Dont see much changing and most likely another year of the same shite, then start all over again next year whilst Celtic keep plodding away.

We are a complete shambles from top to bottom and a fucking laughing stock in world football, and this is not an over reaction.

Less a point on Pedro but even the DoF appointment screams gamble.

No experience in the job and worked at an academy with unlimited resources that still wasn't particularly successful.

6 hours ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

As much as Pedro does assume full responsibility for that shit show last night, the effort and application displayed by a large number of those players, imo, was a complete joke until their second goal went in. At least then they all looked interested and half of them could give a fuck when it looked like we were being punted out.

Fucking disgraceful all round.

Pedros tactics, same as the first game. these boys are sent out to play like this. its fucking rank, who is this cunt pedro anyway, anyone ever heard of him, fucking useless wanker has embarrassed us. get him to fuck now. complete idiot of a manager.