SteppsGer84

Get Pedro Out !

24 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

He has failed so far. His results show he doesnt know how to conduct himself vs out biggest rivals let alone play in a manner that will allow us to compete with them.

He ticked none of the boxes in terms of what we need. This could easily run a year or so without improving a jot. We had a strange 5 mins at Pittodrie that has masked the truth so far.

Murty was inexperienced but still managed to deliver a performance at the piggery as he understood their strengths and weaknesses and how to stifle and frustrate.

Pedro now needs to build a new team which is risky enough with a small budget but learn about the league and how to handle the Scottish game. The 3rd man should have supported this and im not sure we got the right man.

Murty did he or did we just get lucky.Pedro was there he should have learned something??

SteppsGer84    102
On 30/04/2017 at 0:47 PM, Waggy1872 said:

You are a fucking clown 

Nice one 👍🏻

Waggy1872    266
1 hour ago, SteppsGer84 said:

Nice one 👍🏻

Sorry? 

OhW    1,237
On 4/29/2017 at 4:48 PM, KazzyTI said:

You're apprehensive on what he'd do with transfer funds based on what? What evidence do you have to back up such a ridiculous assertion? 

Hi mate.

jintybear    2,532

I just realised half way through page one that this thread is from April! Well it appears he has brought in his own players and nothing has changed :huh:

Copland bear    3,778
1 hour ago, OhW said:

@WGOH @K.A.I @Bad Robot @Turnberry18 @The Godfather @KWBear

We knew boys, we knew.

And what about me 😪, I have always supported him but asked from day one who was he , what has he done etc etc, then after 2-0 semi showing then the 5-1 humping  last season  at Ibrox that was enough.

I always supported Warburton to the end so I don't easily call for a manager to be sacked like some on here.

But a blind man can see he can't survive this, but he will as he has a 3 year deal when past managers had a 12 month rolling contracts.  Shocking decision to take such a gamble by the board when Harry Rednapp went to Birmingham and said if I don't keep you up then don't pay me.  Him with a number 2 of his choice to take over after 3 seasons and give Harry a sell out crowd at Ibrox against Bournemouth, Portsmouth or Spurs with Harry taking the proceeds.

That would have been my choice all day long as if you dont ask you don't get. 👍🇬🇧

Johnsey    30

The players just didn't look like they had a clue how to play. I was worried about Pedro after a few games when he came in, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. 

Even after only 1-0 last week, I thought "well it's pre-season, we are going to take time to get up to speed" but we just don't have a style. It looks like Pedro picks 11 players and just sends them out without any instruction.

I'd love to be wrong, but it took 6 years to get back to Europe and we wasted that straight away, which means our co-efficient next year will be just as bad.

I genuinely like some of the players we have brought in, however, Dalcio looks horrendous and needs to be sent back to Benfica B. 

I can't see us getting rid of Pedro, we probably couldn't afford to anyway, but he needs to get this team playing asap.

Ger_onimo    3,849
On 29/04/2017 at 4:00 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

Cringe at the excuses being made for Pedro. A new manager 90% of the time gives the club a lift and a purple patch, certainly not the case here. 

Murty with no managerial experience got much more out of these players.

Manager is not good enough, simple as that, said the same about McCoist. Unfortunately it won't happen, but would much rather a new manager was in place in the summer, because come end of next season we will be stuck with Pedro's signings who I fully expect will turn out not to be good enough.

As for the comparison between today and the 5-1 at the dump, it's no comparison, today is far worse and you need to be off your head to think otherwise.

On 29/04/2017 at 4:01 PM, Ger_onimo said:

Well said.

I'd just like to reiterate... fucking well said.

sausagetrunks    610
5 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

The players just didn't look like they had a clue how to play. I was worried about Pedro after a few games when he came in, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. 

Even after only 1-0 last week, I thought "well it's pre-season, we are going to take time to get up to speed" but we just don't have a style. It looks like Pedro picks 11 players and just sends them out without any instruction.

I'd love to be wrong, but it took 6 years to get back to Europe and we wasted that straight away, which means our co-efficient next year will be just as bad.

I genuinely like some of the players we have brought in, however, Dalcio looks horrendous and needs to be sent back to Benfica B. 

I can't see us getting rid of Pedro, we probably couldn't afford to anyway, but he needs to get this team playing asap.

He needs to go today, imposter, tactically clueless. Needs chased pronto, he's bad for the club and the dressing room.  I don't want to see this 4-3-3 shite. Get him

and his tactics to fuck. 

Ibrox_Nights    302

As much as Pedro does assume full responsibility for that shit show last night, the effort and application displayed by a large number of those players, imo, was a complete joke until their second goal went in. At least then they all looked interested and half of them could give a fuck when it looked like we were being punted out.

Fucking disgraceful all round.

Mazy74    57

Get Pedro to fuck pronto before the rot really sets in ..hes achieved fuck all as a manager and should never have been appointed . 

Ger_onimo    3,849
On 29/04/2017 at 6:21 PM, Ger_onimo said:

The way I see it, I really can't be fucked to be having this conversation next January, so we might as well have it now. Not one fucking person thought this was a good appointment and all the evidence so far has backed that up. We will have to pay him for his full contract regardless if he goes now, in a year or sees it out. The board have made a big mistake and should rectify it now. Why waste yet another fucking season, and transfer budget, when we all know deep down that this is not going to work.

And why do people keep saying he "deserves" a chance to get it right? Sorry, but he deserves nothing apart from all the money in the contract our board gave him. The only people who "deserve" anything is the fans, who deserve a half decent football team to watch. Why people want to risk our club slipping further into obscurity because some random cunt from Portugal who nobody ever heard of has fluked his way into a job is beyond me.

So is everyone pleased that we gave him a relatively massive transfer budget before agreeing he's a total dud? Because the main thing is that he was given a "chance" which is only "fair", right? Our worst ever result is a price worth paying to be "fair" to a random Portuguese guy, right?

KazzyTI    174
4 hours ago, OhW said:

Hi mate.

Bumped a post from months ago to make a point when we've been dumped unceremoniously put of Europe. Feel better, pal? Uber fan. :tu:

OhW    1,237
16 minutes ago, KazzyTI said:

Bumped a post from months ago to make a point when we've been dumped unceremoniously put of Europe. Feel better, pal? Uber fan. :tu:

Maybe it'll remind you to be more discerning in the future.

KazzyTI    174
5 minutes ago, OhW said:

Maybe it'll remind you to be more discerning in the future.

If it comes with the trade off of being a condescending bawbag, I think I'll pass. 

OhW    1,237
2 hours ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

the effort and application displayed by a large number of those players, imo, was a complete joke until their second goal went in.

Application of what? Pedro has no plan.

Ibrox_Nights    302
47 minutes ago, OhW said:

Application of what? Pedro has no plan.

As I mentioned, the whole shit show was pathetic.

OhW    1,237
2 minutes ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

As I mentioned, the whole shit show was pathetic.

What do you mean by application? 

Ibrox_Nights    302
4 minutes ago, OhW said:

What do you mean by application? 

Effort, following through of whatever mental tactics we were applying against a team of plod and plumbers, two sitting midfielders protecting our back line, etc.

I am still fucking livid today.

Pedro is a prick who is completely out his depth, I barely posted last night but I will say again today...

Serious questions need asked at boardroom level on how this guy got the job. I would love to ask the question myself, I hate to single him out so much but i can't stand that prick Robertson either, he is another one completely out his depth at our club and the manager situation recently shows that.

The players need to take some responsibility and it looks like incredibly even with a few still to come we will be slightly better if anything. 

Dont see much changing and most likely another year of the same shite, then start all over again next year whilst Celtic keep plodding away.

We are a complete shambles from top to bottom and a fucking laughing stock in world football, and this is not an over reaction.

OhW    1,237
6 minutes ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

Effort, following through of whatever mental tactics we were applying against a team of plod and plumbers, two sitting midfielders protecting our back line, etc.

Yeah that's exactly it. I don't think there was any sort of plan to apply. 

RDFM    2,629

Less a point on Pedro but even the DoF appointment screams gamble.

No experience in the job and worked at an academy with unlimited resources that still wasn't particularly successful.

Thermopylae    4,608

He has to be given time now he's brought in so many players but as has been said before he could be the new PLG but this time with no Walter waiting in the wings to clean up the mess