Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

We need to give him some time to bring in players of his own choice but certainly the jury Is out on him after the the last two games.  I know he had major selection problems but after last week I felt he needed to shore up the team as best as he could today to try and avoid embarrassment.  Maybe his hands were forced with injuries but it is quite obvious that Holt and Hyndman should be in the same team/midfield (far too lightweight) and to play the young left back again when he is patently not ready for this level at the present time were poor decisions IMO.  

However, I'm probably nitpicking on picking up in these two points, it was obvious we are not good enough in any dept of the team.  Manager needs to sort it out quick style because don't think he'll last long if we don't see a definite improvement next season.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think his transfer window may surprise some of us. We know buying cheap in the Scottish and English leagues won't get us the quality we need to our pitiful budget. At least Pedro is likely to be looking at players outwith these leagues.

49 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He's not made any improvement to this squad tactically, none of the players seem to have reacted to him for the better, can we really trust him with whatever amount of money we'll have to spend in the summer ? The board should cut their losses & get rid of him now, gie Murty the job for the last few weeks of the season & use the time to get someone who knows the British/Scottish game.

I think he actually lost the dressing and Kenny is keeping them together on a thread

On 4/29/2017 at 4:09 PM, Muz333 said:

I think his transfer window may surprise some of us. We know buying cheap in the Scottish and English leagues won't get us the quality we need to our pitiful budget. At least Pedro is likely to be looking at players outwith these leagues.

I have to say I've completely changed my mind about Walter wanting McInnes ... In better times he perhaps wouldn't be top of the list of candidates but at least he knows what it's all about and would bring in players who would stand up to be counted on days like today 

1 minute ago, Muz333 said:

Please let this be true - Portuguese players who understand threats and won't go crying to agents or the Record when they're called out for being gutless, workshy, wage thieves...

Just now, Bad Robot said:

He's lost the dressing room to Halliday which is a fkn disgrace ?

A bit of your soul must die when trying to convey tactics, the need for effort, etc., to then watch that useless fanny undermining you...

47 minutes ago, gmcf said:

As disappointing today was , it's still too early to judge . Let's see what he does with his budget , his own players    and a bit of time to instilling his footballing philosophy . 

You see last week and this week. It is clear as day and night.

If he needed to do ONE thing today it was to go with a formation that offered some protection to our full backs after last week, even if it meant going something like 4 5 1 with the 2 wide men having the pace to get up and down the wing and support the attack going forward

He completely failed to do that today and if anything we were more exposed at the back than last week.

I just don't see him being able to hack it

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

Also, its the last game against them of the season. The last chance to beat them. The buildup of disappointment from the previous defeats adds to the disappointment of this defeat.

I think for me the fact the guy who runs the boys team came away with a well earned point from septic park makes the last 2 defeats sting even more 

There isn't a single player in that team who Pedro signed.                                      The fact is we have a squad who have virtually no idea of how big a privilege it is to be a Rangers player, and there performances show it.

36 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

No it's not just the players yes most are not good enough however the manager sets the team up its his game plan and tactics  he set the team up exactly the same as last week different players same formation did he not learn anything?  He must go now we can't accept this and wait till midway through next season then that's another season lost  just get rid now!

We paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to get him out of his contract at his last club. He's had 6 games in charge. Are you honestly saying we should sack him without giving him a chance to bring in the players he thinks are up to the task? No words for that level of stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

I've got no faith in Pedro. Dreading to see what he does with any transfer funds.

I would like the board to come out and explain why the appointment was made ... it's a pretty risky business to appoint someone with absolutely no experience of British football so why did they think this was the man to close the gap wit the great unwashed?