Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

2 minutes ago, KazzyTI said:

We paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to get him out of his contract at his last club. He's had 6 games in charge. Are you honestly saying we should sack him without giving him a chance to bring in the players he thinks are up to the task? No words for that level of stupidity. 

Unless in his interview for the job he said, "It's always been my dream to work with brave soldiers like James, Danny, Andy and Jason, and I can't wait to see Martyn Waghorn's graceful skills and quick feet up close"...

No, me neither...

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, KazzyTI said:

We paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to get him out of his contract at his last club. He's had 6 games in charge. Are you honestly saying we should sack him without giving him a chance to bring in the players he thinks are up to the task? No words for that level of stupidity. 

Yes I do he was a crazy choice it's clearly not working he has no idea how to set up a team a basic requirement for a coach so we wait until Xmas by which time season ticket sales will be downn  and we wil be landed with another lot of dud players  and worse still another season written off !

Whether or not he will be successful remains to be seen. He deserves the chance to build a team. Calls for a new manager every time we suffer a heavy defeat or catastrophic draw is ridiculous.

We need a period of stability with regards to the management team, that being said fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it the average time he spends at a club is 2 years.

Just now, GeeSS said:

Yes I do he was a crazy choice it's clearly not working he has no idea how to set up a team a basic requirement for a coach so we wait until Xmas by which time season ticket sales will be downn  and we wil be landed with another lot of dud players  and worse still another season written off !

And what if the replacement doesn't win his first three games, will we sack him too? How about his replacement, sacked after a home draw? Bit of realism required, mate. Either that or a good fucking shake. :duh:

16 minutes ago, daviec1953 said:

There isn't a single player in that team who Pedro signed.                                      The fact is we have a squad who have virtually no idea of how big a privilege it is to be a Rangers player, and there performances show it.

The same with MW was said and where is he now? and what are we saying about the these players now?? This managers doesnt know the Scottish game I fear for us.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

5 goals at home to Celtic is worse, 10x worse.

It's really not mate. We're all angry at that today so I'm not in any mood to argue with people on here but in the cold light of day bottling a cup final against a team who hadn't won it in 100 years is as bad as losing 5 at home. 

Just now, OhW said:

But if he's going to be shite aren't we better to get rid ASAP? He doesn't look like he has a clue what he's doing. If it's the players not understanding what he wants them to do then its up to Pedro to fix that. Make your tactics more simple until you can get your own players in. I'm apprehensive about what he would do with any transfer funds anyway. The board have just been impressed by a fancy-talking, slick-looking bullshitter at an interview.

You're apprehensive on what he'd do with transfer funds based on what? What evidence do you have to back up such a ridiculous assertion? 

The fact of the matter is Pedro would have to go a long fucking way to assemble a group of players anywhere near as bad as the haphazard rag-tag band of utter pish we have right now. To deny the new manager the right to make the squad his own is beyond stupid, it's outright retarded. Why bring him in at all before the end of the season if you're not going to give him the chance to make his mark on the team? 

There needs to be a serious statement of intent from this board.

Some real quality additions. No rejects. No non fucking league journeymen.

We need proven quality and real money spent. If not, the board will find out the hard way with empty seats.

They take our support for granted.

12 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Ffs, I can't believe we're reaching for the "Pedro Out" banners already. Even all the top managers / coaches in the world would struggle with that lot. Can't we at least wait and see what players he brings in or bins before chasing him out the door?

1-5 vs that shite. He's pish.

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

Also, if you're going to try and talk fancy. I don't need evidence to back up a claim that I feel apprehensive.

"If you're going to try and talk fancy" ha ha don't know why but that made me laugh out loud.

31 minutes ago, KazzyTI said:

You're apprehensive on what he'd do with transfer funds based on what? What evidence do you have to back up such a ridiculous assertion? 

The fact of the matter is Pedro would have to go a long fucking way to assemble a group of players anywhere near as bad as the haphazard rag-tag band of utter pish we have right now. To deny the new manager the right to make the squad his own is beyond stupid, it's outright retarded. Why bring him in at all before the end of the season if you're not going to give him the chance to make his mark on the team? 

Based on the evidence that he could watch us take a hammering last week and not do a single thing to address it. In fact his tactics this week were even worse.

1 hour ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He's not made any improvement to this squad tactically, none of the players seem to have reacted to him for the better, can we really trust him with whatever amount of money we'll have to spend in the summer ? The board should cut their losses & get rid of him now, gie Murty the job for the last few weeks of the season & use the time to get someone who knows the British/Scottish game.

You're an imbecile. 

This thread sums up the narrow minded Rangers fan up perfectly.  Pedro out?  The fact this guy is taking the slack on behalf of that 'team' is admirable... They players are average and were shocking today.  What do tactics have to do with the failure of players completeing 5 yard passes? The Rangers goal came about from players being relaxed on the ball, completing the easy passes. It is easy for players to do that 4-0 down, seen it at all levels of football.  Waghorn, Doodoo, Garner do not cause enough problems for Celtic with their back to goal.. Everything stuck for Celtic today, every player wanted it, kept it under pressure.. on contrast the Rangers players never.  Pedro could have set up anyway he wanted, to stand off, press, 5-4-1, 4-3-3, at the end of the day it's the players lack of ability that killed us today.  He needs an opportunity to sign his own players before being judged.  No matter who was manager today the gulf of class would not have differed. Simples.

10 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

1-5 vs that shite. He's pish.

If you think I'm going to sit here defending Pedro, then you must be joking. That performance was a disgrace. But we had an 18 year old lad in defence against Roberts, and his inexperience cost us badly at the start. Kiernan, Wallace, Hodson and Toral were all out with injury, so we were always going to be up against it playing a settled team - we even had Miller doing a man marking job on the lego muncher today ffs, because we had no one else. Like I said, it doesn't excuse a disgusting performance today, but I am willing to give him time to assemble his own team.