Laudrup1984

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know how the players feel, but I feel embarrassed, let down, lied to, publicly humiliated, devastated, and heart broken. I stopped watching at 4-0, don't know who scored our goal yet, and don't care.

If only I had a gun, hmm? I'd take a trip through town and commit a few drive-by shootings.

Quite an open dig at the Warburton regime, and maybe even before that to the McCoist regime imo.  When he categorically states that the quality is not where it should be.   Nail on head imo.   The other nail on head is his (correct imo) assertion that recruitment this summer is key to being far better equipped to put up a much better fight next season.

IMO somebody at Rangers should send his video to King, Robertson, Dickson and the Board with a message of get the chequebook out or watch as Rangers slide into a semi-permanent competitors for 2nd spot for years to come.

9 minutes ago, OranjeBear said:

No fight on pitch no fight in stadium. Rangers need change from the top & bottom. Too scared will always lose.

Just beat us 5-1 and you're on here reading about how your greatest ever manager gave an award to a known child molester. Strange cunts you lot are.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lowest i've felt, mate.

sitting sober and cant face even going for a pint after that.

we deserve better..

Get yourself out for a pint mate, fuck em!

Things will be better the morra. All this pain just makes for an even sweeter triumph.

Heated words in the dressing room. The amount of times i've heard that and seen nothing done about it this season is agonising. 

Guy is hurting like us all. The rest of the imposters probably got it out of their systems already. Pricks. 

19 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

That's 2 I've reported. Lucky for you guys I'm staying in now, so will be here to report more of the fuckers.

@gogzy you can count on me brother

Just noticed that wee icon with the # 1 reported has appeared next to my username, wiz that you by any chance.

12 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Just noticed that wee icon with the # 1 reported has appeared next to my username, wiz that you by any chance.

1690 in the username, low post count.

Went to St.Kennedys school

Could have been pal, could have been.

Question: Which one of the scum goals did you cheer the most today?

43 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Somebody get this "oranjebear" cunt tae fuck he's a fucking fenian moron ........

Naw leave the daft wee tim on, a sad example of a  wee taig who should be out celebrating but obviously is too obsessed by Rangers and our status as the biggest ever club and most succesful in Scottish football to ever escape his inferiority complex and the knowledge that cellic abused kids, BJK, and it'll catch up with them soon.

Why woud a cellic fan choose to endorse a Gers forum ? Puzzles me that one.  

Maybe he's just frightened of going to the chapel..............