How to get shot of the deadwood

NeoGeo7

5 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Although a complete clearout would probably be welcomed after today's game, realistically it's not going to happen from a financial standpoint.  Almost as important as the new players he brings in is the players the manager thinks can tide him over over the next couple of seasons while he hopefully transforms the team.  It is hard to see any of our present players having a long term future at the club though.

FFS, what part of the last year has shown you that this squad can be transformed? Our best two players are aged 37 and 38 respectively. What does that tell you? It tells the whole planet they are dross. Not fit for purpose. Not fit to wear the jersey and includes that over rated keeper Fod's.

There iwill be no transformation of this crop, not now, not ever and with little investment, just watch us slip even further down the pecking order. We were bad in the Grieg  managerial years but never this fucking bad.

3 million. Well just let me bend over and open up my ring piece for another shafting by the career criminal. NOT!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wages they are on here will be difficult too match  for third tier sides down south. doubt championships sides apart from baldies club (who might not last the summer) will be interested in signing the dross .

only chance is that some of them get home sick and take a pay  cut but  doubt that the way they played today looks like they think it's a fucking holiday club here. 

I honestly like too see some of the young talent in the u20's play and as someone suggested here freeze these fuckers out.

4 hours ago, bam74 said:

After today's display we will have to pay teams money to sign them. It's the same old story. We need to rebuild an entire team and it will cost us millions to get rid of the dross never mind sign new players.

2 million on garner..

remember me what the sheep and hivs paid for Rooney and Cummings..

please??

4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Been saying for ages on here , any new manager is absolutely fucked and doesn't stand a chance. No player should have been given any more than a two year contract , its a disgrace these donkeys could and probably will sit back and take the cash and contribute fuck all. The club is still being run by fools who couldn't put a market stall in profit.

That Warburton has a lot to answer for.

Along with the buffoons who swallowed his sales pitch & hired him in the first place.

5 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Who would be daft enough to sign Tavernier, Senderos, Kiernan, Holt, Halliday, Garner, Waghorn, Windass.... Oh wait.

Senderos isn't a worry if his contract is up. Unfortunately that's it. Only other player who's out of contract is our 2nd/3Rd best player andold enough to be my dad.