One photo sums up the team spirit

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps Windass was shouting at the other lad in an attempt to shift blame away from his own poor performance?  This is a tactic I see used by Andy Halliday on almost a game by game basis. 

Guest Lloyd72

Screaming at a 17 year old LB when all he did that game was throw his arms in the air when we lost possession, run 20 yards with the ball only to smash it wide or over the bar and be a lazy cunt not tracking his man for the third goal.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can someone else attempt to get the picture up save people needing to press the link tae see it 

IMG_0940.PNG

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, KingKirk said:

Good man mr Willie needs tae get his shit in order 

Think he puts a 1 pixel photo over the top of them mate so you can't download or link them properly 

As if you weren't shouting the same thing from the stands/towards the TV.

It's a perfectly natural human reaction and I'd rather see that than them being the passive pussies that they've been all season.

It was also a fucking amateur tackle which absolutely deserved that reaction from Windass and hopefully the rest of the squad. 

Real men are made in battle and fire. 

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

It's a perfectly natural human reaction and I'd rather see that than them being the passive pussies that they've been all season.

Exactly, Wallace had been getting complained about all season because he just clapped and never lost it.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RDFM said:

Windass was a passive pussy the entire game apart from this one moment

Just now, RDFM said:

I'd rather see them support their rookie team-mate after making a big mistake and costing us an early penalty. It's not as if Windass has been close to impressive this season. I mean this is a guy who got pulled at HT in an U20s game because Hamilton accies midfield were making him look out his depth.

Just now, RDFM said:

Hes trying to intimidate  the wee guy imo

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RDFM said:

Point being? 

Why did he pick this one moment to do it? I never saw him shouting or screaming when Tav was out of position for the second goal