*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

I don't really know what other line ups he could put out. It's a shit squad littered with injuries as well.

Warburton signed all that shite. Every single one of them bar Miller who interestingly enough is our best player probably.

I'll judge Pedro next season. He hasn't done anything to get my hopes up yet and my initial gut feeling is he ain't got it but I'll give him time when he has a squad wanting to play for him and a team he has picked.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Great ball from Bates. Great flick on from Garner. So simple yet so effective.

Garner is great in the air we need to start using that to our advantage but we haven't all season

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, .Williamson. said:

He'll be fine when he's hopefully launched out the fucking door in the summer then 

Can't see it, he's got 3/4years left on his deal and will be hard to shift.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Garner is great in the air we need to start using that to our advantage but we haven't all season

Yes. If he plays, we need to play to his strengths. A dink up to the centre forward is such a simple pass. However the issue we have a lot of our players (generally defenders) can't play a simple dink to him. It generally gets over hit, under hit or out for a throw in. Or we try to play unnecssary short passes and lose possession. If you find Garner though he'll win more than he loses. He just needs to be found and Dodoo, Miller, Waghron and Windass must make runs expecting him to win the flick ons.........