*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

Why the fuck is he putting a 37 year old in one of the most demanding positions on the pitch. Not only that we need someone who will score goals, Dodoo maybe but Garner and Waghorn most definitely will not :depressed:

Just now, Wafflesniffer said:

Are the three young lads capable of making the step up? Or is it just a case of fucking some squad players off and filling the bench?

Barjonas is one I really rate. Atakayi has really found some form recently (as has Dallas). They're not likely to come in and be superstars right away but I'd have no worries about bringing them off the bench. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Waghorn :lol:

Pedro is clueless

Maybe Waghorn is one of these guys who is good at training. Like the guy in your amateur team who is shit hot when playing against you but crumbles against the opponent. Same with McKay, comfortable in training against his mates but bottled it most of the time.

I just cannot see why he gets a game.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope to see young atakayi at some stage

Yes. Imo at least one of them should be starting. There is nothing to play for in this game, euro qualifiers are confirmed and 9 of these players don't belong in the first team.

9 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Presumably Miller is dropping deep, which is fucking honking. Square pegs and round holes and all that.

Waghorn has done fuck all to justify a start and Garner is just, shit.

According to the official site, Miller will play in midfield.