*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Alnwick ahead of Foderingham.

Absolutely anyone instead of Waghorn or Dodoo.

Foderingham has been one of our best players this season, aye he wasn't the best last week but fuck sake he's one the last ye would want dropped as he has won us multiple points himself.

Waghorn aye I wid drop, but dodoo deserves a chance, 45 minutes against the manks when the rest of the team has downed sticks is not a chance

Unless he were to start with the under 20 boys I'm not sure what else Pedro can do, if he opted for miller and dodoo up front it would mean halliday would be playing then their would be more howls of derision, we just have to get the season over with and unfortunately we have to use the shite we have been left with.

Guest Lloyd72

McKay instead of Waghorn is the only change I'd make to that tbh, Hyndman is out, toral is a shitebag and every other midfielder is pish so I don't see where people are coming from when they are complaining about Miller in midfield

4 centre forwards on the pitch :lol:

I don't care that some of them won't be playing up top through the middle. We still have FOUR centre forwards on the pitch.

We're going to get slapped about in the midfield again aren't we? :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Unless he were to start with the under 20 boys I'm not sure what else Pedro can do, if he opted for miller and dodoo up front it would mean halliday would be playing then their would be more howls of derision, we just have to get the season over with and unfortunately we have to use the shite we have been left with.

I think that is a very rational post mate.

I do not want to see some of them starting but unless he playes more than the two young lads already starting then his options are slim IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Foderingham has been one of our best players this season, aye he wasn't the best last week but fuck sake he's one the last ye would want dropped as he has won us multiple points himself.

Waghorn aye I wid drop, but dodoo deserves a chance, 45 minutes against the manks when the rest of the team has downed sticks is not a chance

Foderingham is massively overrated on here. He's also lost us a few points with his terrible positioning so let's not pretend last week was his first bad game.

Dodoo and Waghorn offer nothing.

14 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That line-up is honking. I'm rapidly losing faith in Pedro. He's a dud. Thanks to Robertson and Murray for appointing him... twats. 

What is the line up you would of started to beat Patrick today?