Pedro's transfer budget,where is it coming from

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Season ticket money 

15 million in season ticket money (based on 40k holders) 

10-12 for the clubs wage bill and 3 million on transfers 

fag packet math granted but these cunts are amateurs after all 

This is the 30million pound question mate. DK wont put money in (or at least anything substantial) it will be us again and you bet once the renewals are all in then the old quote of "there will be funds available" but of course with no figure actually mentioned.

Fuckin circus around our club for years, couldn't tell you the last time we had stability. The tarriers are trying to open hotels and museums and we don't even know if we'll have a fuckin transfer budget. I just wish someone with serious money would buy us and sort the mess out, make us successful again, and put they rebel bastards in their place!

10 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuckin circus around our club for years, couldn't tell you the last time we had stability. The tarriers are trying to open hotels and museums and we don't even know if we'll have a fuckin transfer budget. I just wish someone with serious money would buy us and sort the mess out, make us successful again, and put they rebel bastards in their place!

It's a sad state of affairs.

With the fanbase we have and the success we've enjoyed in the past you would think somebody would want they days back. Dave King has really sickened me with false promises and lies that just trip off his tongue. I wish someone else with actual money would come in and take us back to where we belong - at the top and winning trophies.

I suppose when all is said and done our history is in tact and we have nothing to be ashamed of. We kicked the,only known, pervert from our club and phoned the police, unlike the shameless club from the other side of the city (that's just for the bheasts looking in).

18 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

This time last year we were in Division One. Patience my brother, I know it's hard and believe me, Saturday hurt me too.

We will be back, everyone knows it.

Will any settlement from the Ashley court action or repayments to the loans provided by our own directors come out of season ticket money. I think we need more investment than season ticket money.

1 minute ago, jamesg3 said:

Will any settlement from the Ashley court action or repayments to the loans provided by our own directors come out of season ticket money. I think we need more investment than season ticket money.

It doesn't matter. Soon the rapists will get nothing from the champions league and it will be a level playing field. 

That is of course the scum do not have millions of compensation to pay for the crimes committed against children under their care.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

This time last year we were in Division One. Patience my brother, I know it's hard and believe me, Saturday hurt me too.

We will be back, everyone knows it.

I had this conversation in the pub on Saturday night. 

Why will we be back? We have no god given right to be the best team in the country. 

We have the best fan base in the country but board after board have fucked it up.