Serge Atakayi

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

Surely worth a go at the first team, been on great form for the U20s and scored the winner for them off the bench tonight in a comeback from 2-0 down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Is he not only about 16?

Was the only real stand out for me from the youth cup final last week.

Same age as beerman I think but he was playing first team football before we got him

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Is he not only about 16?

Was the only real stand out for me from the youth cup final last week.

18 but seems pretty strong and talented, no worse than the shite on display recently.   If he does get a game I hope the roasters dont get on his back.

See if he gets a start and doesn't do great well will everyone go easy on the boy?

I mean, an under performing team, no leaders to help settle, lacking confidence, with little continuity due to chopping/changing tactics and coming off the back of 2 horror shows....... what could possibly go wrong?

21 minutes ago, KWBear said:

caixinha will probably put the lad at centre half.....

Philosophy and all that. 

Fucking disgusting how low we have sunk.

You could always have a go at posting about the topic the threads about.

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

See if he gets a start and doesn't do great well will everyone go easy on the boy?

I mean, an under performing team, no leaders to help settle, lacking confidence, with little continuity due to chopping/changing tactics and coming off the back of 2 horror shows....... what could possibly go wrong?

This

he'll get a start, if he plays poorly or makes a mistake, he'll get ripped to F!.

i'd play most of the younger lads, let the rest of the shower of shite play in the reserves (miller and hill apart) 

29 minutes ago, KWBear said:

caixinha will probably put the lad at centre half.....

Philosophy and all that. 

Fucking disgusting how low we have sunk.

If yer gonnae make digs at the guy at least make sure they have a bit of credibility instead of rambling a load of shite. 

45 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Surely worth a go at the first team, been on great form for the U20s and scored the winner for them off the bench tonight in a comeback from 2-0 down.

Ive watched him the last two games and seen nothing to impress im affraid .

4 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This

he'll get a start, if he plays poorly or makes a mistake, he'll get ripped to F!.

i'd play most off the younger lads, let the rest off the shower off shite play in the reserves (miller and hill apart) 

:hairout:

11 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

I'd give the whole u20s squad a run out there's nothing to lose. Anyway the least other teams see of our 1st team the more chance we have of getting rid of them.

Did you watch the Glasgow Cup Final ?Honestly it was like watching the 1st team but to be fair to the lads they were a lot younger than them.

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

If yer gonnae make digs at the guy at least make sure they have a bit of credibility instead of rambling a load of shite. 

No point telling him mate, literally every post I've seen of his since Pedro was appointed is just him slagging him off to a ridiculous degree. 

Who needs enemies, eh? Fucking fanny.