1k Challenge Bets

I used various for a while over last couple years. complete hit and miss. Sometimes do my own but always bottle going all the way through. Had 11 in play bets in a row once which would have been a tidy sum if I hadnt shat it.

One tipster I follow did 8 in a row last 3 days getting 800 from 25 before fucking it this afternoon in a cup game that fuck knows how stayed at 1-1. I missed the first couple and did my own bet to catch up and fucked it, then lost again on his 9th bet which was a bit of a sickener.

Its a shite time of the season for them. I made whack in the summer on the euros. Gave me all my spending money for belfast.

See if you are smart and patient (and get a bit of luck), you can make 100-200 from 10-20 quid a weekend and see if you did that every weekend, would you not be laughing at an extra 400-800 spending money a month?

20 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Anyone tried these before ? Started yesterday and now sitting at £235 from £10 Just doing the 0.5/1.5 goals method dunno whether to take the money or stick it out ?

can you explain further mate, are you simply betting on over 0.5gls per game or putting an acca on etc?

27 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

can you explain further mate, are you simply betting on over 0.5gls per game or putting an acca on etc?

I think he means start from a tenner and put 10 quid on over 0.5 goals. Then do the same with your winnings. 

Money racks up far quicker than you expect. 

22 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Anyone tried these before ? Started yesterday and now sitting at £235 from £10 Just doing the 0.5/1.5 goals method dunno whether to take the money or stick it out ?

Are you doing it yourself or following a tipster's one? I'd like in on this action, always wanted to try it

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A fucked up it the day ended up taking £60 lost most of it no bad from a tenner gonna go again for the weekend it's basically you start with £10 and you stick to single inplay bets with the 0.5 goals 1.5 2.5 etc look at decent odds kinda £8+ you should be winning on top of your stake it's a slow start once you hit £60 you notice it increases a lot  and you basically keep putting your winnings on to the next one usually takes you 10 bets to reach the 1k I just got impatient waiting on the guy posting his tips and ended trying to get ahead myself  stupid cunt the guy ended up completing it the night over 2 days it's quite good fun 

Generally it's games that are at half time or early second half with loads of shots on /off goal and plenty of corners I've noticed he seems to stick to these unknown leagues asia, Norwegian, Germany low leagues etc.

9 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Generally it's games that are at half time or early second half with loads of shots on /off goal and plenty of corners I've noticed he seems to stick to these unknown leagues asia, Norwegian, Germany low leagues etc.

Which tipster are you following? Ive got Free Football Tipster, The Badman Tipster and Profit Man. FFT used to be the best, he's just came back again recently and started again. Badman is hit or miss and Profit Man's premium group is quite good, more than make the £10 a month you pay back. His free group is quite good too.

16 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Which tipster are you following? Ive got Free Football Tipster, The Badman Tipster and Profit Man. FFT used to be the best, he's just came back again recently and started again. Badman is hit or miss and Profit Man's premium group is quite good, more than make the £10 a month you pay back. His free group is quite good too.

I've been following Football Fella he seems to win 1 in every 3 challenges for the 1k but have seen times he's won challenges back to back also following bad man but as you say very hit and miss 

7 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

I've been following Football Fella he seems to win 1 in every 3 challenges for the 1k but have seen times he's won challenges back to back also following bad man but as you say very hit and miss 

I'll have a gander. I'll sometimes keep track on all 3 of em on a saturday if Rangers are playing on a sunday and just try and use all of them and see what I can come up with. Its torture though as the facebook notification system is shite. FFT used to use twitter which was great but they've all stopped with twitter I think

Just started this the day for some fun with a tenner.done Man City to win both halves and after half an hour of the Leicester game put the £23.75 a won from that on Leicester to score the fg.now sitting at £39.59

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Free Football Tipster is one bet away from £1k. I lost 3 straight with him so never bothered this time :bangbang::bangbang:

Aye a seen that mate I took a few days off from it and football fella has done 2 24 hour challenges in a row from Wed ? murder 

2 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Aye a seen that mate I took a few days off from it and football fella has done 2 24 hour challenges in a row from Wed ? murder 

Cunt went and done it, 11 bets, unreal.

On 2017-5-4 at 7:25 AM, FlippinEck said:

These on Facebook mate? Or just websites?

8 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Just started this the day for some fun with a tenner.done Man City to win both halves and after half an hour of the Leicester game put the £23.75 a won from that on Leicester to score the fg.now sitting at £39.59

Got to 143 and took out the 100.43 to play with the morra 

• 3 months later...
On 03/05/2017 at 9:58 PM, MARK92GERS said:

A fucked up it the day ended up taking £60 lost most of it no bad from a tenner gonna go again for the weekend it's basically you start with £10 and you stick to single inplay bets with the 0.5 goals 1.5 2.5 etc look at decent odds kinda £8+ you should be winning on top of your stake it's a slow start once you hit £60 you notice it increases a lot  and you basically keep putting your winnings on to the next one usually takes you 10 bets to reach the 1k I just got impatient waiting on the guy posting his tips and ended trying to get ahead myself  stupid cunt the guy ended up completing it the night over 2 days it's quite good fun 

I'm going to have a crack at this for the games this week. Who is worth following on twitter/facebook? 

They are a pile of pish. Im sure a few come up but the tipsters are affiliates of a bookmaker (normally Bet365 because their commission is best) and that's why they have a link to open an account. The link that you open the account with is directly related to them as an affiliate and they receive 30% (on bet365 anyway) of all the money you lose on bets. That is why these £10-£1000 bets are so popular with them as you are continually betting more and more money and in the majority of cases you will lose at some point but by the. you could be betting hundereds on a single bet which they receive 30% on when you lose, this is why they encourage you to keep going for the end goal as the higher it goes the more they earn when you inevitably lose. It's almost no lose for them, if they do get to the initial target they get more followers for the next goal and if they lose they get the percentage of the losses from the punters that signed up through their link. 

Some eye watering money to be made for these affiliates. 

2 hours ago, mgartley82 said:

I'm going to have a crack at this for the games this week. Who is worth following on twitter/facebook? 

A normally follow football fella sometimes he does 3 challenges in a row stay away from badman tipster he's absolutely shite 

2 hours ago, Cobham said:

They are a pile of pish. Im sure a few come up but the tipsters are affiliates of a bookmaker (normally Bet365 because their commission is best) and that's why they have a link to open an account. The link that you open the account with is directly related to them as an affiliate and they receive 30% (on bet365 anyway) of all the money you lose on bets. That is why these £10-£1000 bets are so popular with them as you are continually betting more and more money and in the majority of cases you will lose at some point but by the. you could be betting hundereds on a single bet which they receive 30% on when you lose, this is why they encourage you to keep going for the end goal as the higher it goes the more they earn when you inevitably lose. It's almost no lose for them, if they do get to the initial target they get more followers for the next goal and if they lose they get the percentage of the losses from the punters that signed up through their link. 

Some eye watering money to be made for these affiliates. 

That doesn't make sense. If I open an account through the guys link and deposit a tenner to do the 1k challenge and get to £700 and lose it the bookies are only up a tenner so why would they give the guy 30% of the £700?

Just now, wullyRFC said:

That doesn't make sense. If I open an account through the guys link and deposit a tenner to do the 1k challenge and get to £700 and lose it the bookies are only up a tenner so why would they give the guy 30% of the £700?

? that doesn't totally make sense I agree. 

Just read the bet365 website and the commission is on net profit of referred customers which makes much more sense! ?

So my above argument carries much less weight but still I suppose they are encouraging you to continue betting, going for the big win, so that the chance of you losing your initial stake is much higher. 

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

? that doesn't totally make sense I agree. 

Just read the bet365 website and the commission is on net profit of referred customers which makes much more sense! ?

So my above argument carries much less weight but still I suppose they are encouraging you to continue betting, going for the big win, so that the chance of you losing your initial stake is much higher. 

Aye that makes more sense. The guy gets 30% of my £10/£25 depending on the challenge if the bet loses so the guy can't lose oit of it. Will be the same as MrFixIt he's woeful but he has every bookie going on his site to open accounts with.