Lloyd72

Steven Naismith

746 posts in this topic

Rangers Exclusive: Former Ibrox striker open to linking up with Pedro Caixinha

STEVIE NAISMITH is keen to become part of Pedro Caixinha’s Rangers revolution.

The Scotland striker’s days at Norwich could be over after they failed to bounce back to the English Premier League at the first time of asking.

Naismith is one of the club’s highest earners and has two years left on his deal.

While Norwich may be prepared to write off the £8.5million they paid for him in January, they would need to come to an agreement over the remainder of his contract.

If Naismith, 30, does leave the Canaries it is understood he would welcome a return to Ibrox. 

However, he would have to take a significant wage cut.

Naismith left Rangers in 2012 on a free transfer after the club went into administration.

While that angered some supporters, they would likely take him back with open arms.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/799938/Rangers-exclusive-Steven-Naismith-Pedro-Caixinha-transfer-news-gossip

"However, he would have to take a significant wage cut."

Offer him a hundred Pounds a week, see how keen the cunt is then.

2 people like this

Yas. 

No quotes or fuck all from these cunts to back anything up so probably not even anything in it. He can still, however, fuck off.

1 person likes this

I would take him for the simple reason that he is miles ahead of what we have, since he left we have had a seemingly never ending stream of cuntfaces involved with our club. imo most of their cuntishness trumps Naismiths, he was  and still is a good player.

3 people like this

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, no they would not.

Yeh, they would.

Think this has got momentum behind it, Boyd's comments the other day and the media stories starting to get behind it.

Not sure how i feel about it after the way he left but we need better players and he is miles better than what we have.

1 person likes this

This definitely seems to be the summer that the traitors are testing the water to come back. 

Will be interesting to see who returns.

Ffs this is brutal. 

Taig bastard

Fuck off naismith you traitorous bastard.  You are not welcome here.

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

This definitely seems to be the summer that the traitors are testing the water to come back. 

Will be interesting to see who returns.

Technically Naismith has never played for us, or so he would have you believe :Fod: 

I also read yestersday he is on 50k a week at Norwich, that seemed unlikely but if true would have to be one hell of a wage cut and for a guy with no ties to our 'new club', I can't see why he would do that.

This guy?

Capture.thumb.PNG.bb36c9ded93185dbd10c3de60fae4412.PNG

throughout his final press conference, the 25-year-old continually referred to them as Sevco – the business title of the company that will form a new Glasgow club

Some Rangers fans will question Naismith’s loyalty to a club who stood by him in his dark days when injury threatened to ruin his career but the striker claims his debt of gratitude was to the club who signed him – not Sevco

“The uncertainty surrounding the new club, especially in terms of what league they’re going to play in, has been a major factor in my decision" - Steven Naismith

I personally don't want him or the other here again but it's getting to the point where beggars can't be choosers. We aren't going to have a big budget and these players are better than what we have. We need massive improvements and they are far better than what we have and on a free it will make sense for the club to pick them up

He can fuck off. Rat bastard that he is.

Regardless of everyones views, I think it's clear this is going to happen. And I'm fucked if am sitting through Saturday again.

2 people like this

:megaanguish:seeing him in a Rangers top again would give me the boak

Unless we have superior options then take him back.. we're desperate 

His return would be a step too far for me.  After what he said in 2012, I wouldn't have him back to do the half-time draw.

We all know he is a mercenary, he only wants a return because his career is on the slide and he has probably got few other options.  

Naismith or Waghorn, Garner, O'Halloran etc. Regardless of past I know what I choose. In normally circumstances we couldn't afford a player of his quality so if it happens, great. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Naismith or Waghorn, Garner, O'Halloran etc. Regardless of past I know what I choose. In normally circumstances we couldn't afford a player of his quality so if it happens, great. 

I'd rather that fat mongo.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd rather that fat mongo.

I'd rather we had team that is good enough to not allow Saturday to ever happen again

1 person likes this