Lloyd72

Steven Naismith

736 posts in this topic

Just now, A.T.G said:

I get the feeling he just likes the attention.

I don't know if he's talking shite or not but he's usually pretty reliable 

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't know if he's talking shite or not but he's usually pretty reliable 

Follow follow saying Naismith and Jack to be signed within the next week

On 16/05/2017 at 5:37 PM, Aubie92 said:

Take it Naismith doesn't bother watching even highlights of the games he plays in then. 

He does, he's just never in them.

1 person likes this

Coming on a free does not mean actually free, like the SNP claims on education, it isn't free when you still have to pay for it and it's gash.

There are younger, hungrier, more loyal players out there. 

On 16/05/2017 at 4:39 PM, plymouthranger said:

There is absolutely no way he wants to join us again. I asked a friend from Stewarton who knows him well and keeps in touch (occasionally, can't prove it's legit but he's known him since they were teens), and he doesn't want to come back. Still sees himself as a lower EPL/top end of Championship player, and is frustrated and desperate to leave Norwich. But coming back to us is out of the question. Wages alone are around 40k a week plus appearances.

Good riddance as far as i'm concerned. Feel free to call shite, but it ayn't happening

He wants back 

34 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

He wants back 

Don't think he does, can only say what my mate says. But they went to school together and he's known him for years, said it's shite

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

Coming on a free does not mean actually free, like the SNP claims on education, it isn't free when you still have to pay for it and it's gash.

There are younger, hungrier, more loyal players out there. 

and how many of them have both knowledge and history of winning the top division and what it requires in scottish football

im sure waghorn, tav, holt etc are hungry as fuck, doesnt mean they know exactly whats needed to win this league, naismith does

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

and how many of them have both knowledge and history of winning the top division and what it requires in scottish football

im sure waghorn, tav, holt etc are hungry as fuck, doesnt mean they know exactly whats needed to win this league, naismith does

There's no way Waghorn is still hungry. He's fucking huge.

3 people like this

I don't care, sign him up, can't watch more shite like that the night. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, kris1984 said:

I don't care, sign him up, can't watch more shite like that the night. 

Fuck off :lol:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

There's no way Waghorn is still hungry. He's fucking huge.

:lol:

I'd rather every match feel like that one did tonight than see this cunt back 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He will never ever be welcome back as far as I'm concerned.

Never

24 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'd rather every match feel like that one did tonight than see this cunt back 

Our fans are fucking cringeworthy.

We are on our knees and yet you would rather see us stay that way than bring in a much better quality of player over the past.

If Naismith is free then get him in, it's a no brainer.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

So you would Rather we lose every match from now on as referred to seeing naismith back in a Rangers shirt?

Each to their own but I find that the most ludicrous reply in this whole thread.

I really don't give a fuck, Naismith is not welcome here anymore he burned his bridges long ago. 

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We are on our knees and yet you would rather see us stay that way than bring in a much better quality of player over the past.

Because Naismith is the only player with quality out there aye?

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I really don't give a fuck, Naismith is not welcome here anymore he burned his bridges long ago. 

I want to see my club competing again, I'm sorry if it upsets people on here but I can't handle another season as bad as this one....i hate the wee cunt with a passion but the thought of us being also rans in Scotland has an even deeper level of hatred for me.

1 person likes this

Just now, hammer93 said:

I want to see my club competing again, I'm sorry if it upsets people on here but I can't handle another season as bad as this one....i hate the wee cunt with a passion but the thought of us being also rans in Scotland has an even deeper level of hatred for me.

Naismith isn't that good that he will change the entire team and make us good on his own, I'm certain there's other players out there who are as good if not better and haven't cut all ties with the club that we could get on the same wages as him

14 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Beside the fact that he's an arsehole, he isn't any good anymore.

He's the only cringeworthy one in this.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Naismith isn't that good that he will change the entire team and make us good on his own, I'm certain there's other players out there who are as good if not better and haven't cut all ties with the club that we could get on the same wages as him

What we are going to find is that we aren't the big attraction we used to be for signing top level performers, we will receive a goodd few knockbacks in the coming months due to a number of reasons, naismith would be a very good player again in Scotland as he knows the game up here, Not for a minute am I suggesting we roll over and let him tickle our belly but if he were to sign on for 8-10k a week I say sign him.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

What we are going to find is that we aren't the big attraction we used to be for signing top level performers, we will receive a goodd few knockbacks in the coming months due to a number of reasons, naismith would be a very good player again in Scotland as he knows the game up here, Not for a minute am I suggesting we roll over and let him tickle our belly but if he were to sign on for 8-10k a week I say sign him.

Haha Naismith on 8-10k? If he comes here which I hope he doesn't he will be on 20k at least. He's a money grabbing bastard

I don't think he would have the nerve to ask for 20k a week....but then again, like I said previously i would accept him on 8-10k a week but not on 20k a week 

It's most likely all just his agent getting a story in the papers to make people aware that his client is available.

24 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Because Naismith is the only player with quality out there aye?

Who ever said he is the only one out there???

On the basis of being free then we would be fools to ignore the opportunity.