Lloyd72

Steven Naismith

746 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: I'm being genuine but as I typed it I thought it sounded sarky

Their has been so much said in this thread I've lost track of who has said what :confused:

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Well I have some info....my m8 who works at Rugby park met naismith yesterday, he told me tonight that he definitely fancies the move back to us and that Norwich will free him to do so.

For me this whole deal will depend on whether we actually  have a genuine interest, if we do then I reckon it will be a goer so it will divide the support but it will be a case of like it or lump it.

Yep pretty much what everyone who claims to have sources has said, Naismith wants it, Norwich will allow it, its in Rangers hands whether they want to make it happen or not.

Just now, PRW. said:

Yep pretty much what everyone who claims to have sources has said, Naismith wants it, Norwich will allow it, its in Rangers hands whether they want to make it happen or not.

My m8 also mentioned that he is well aware that the fans will be against it but he says he will live with it.....i think he is basing it on if he performs well the fans will come round....much the same as Miller 

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Well I have some info....my m8 who works at Rugby park met naismith yesterday, he told me tonight that he definitely fancies the move back to us and that Norwich will free him to do so.

For me this whole deal will depend on whether we actually  have a genuine interest, if we do then I reckon it will be a goer so it will divide the support but it will be a case of like it or lump it.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

My m8 also mentioned that he is well aware that the fans will be against it but he says he will live with it.....i think he is basing it on if he performs well the fans will come round....much the same as Miller 

Ffs

Everyone needs to calm down, give him a chance. Fuck it, what he did is unforgivable and I too remember the despair at watching his press conference.

But if it makes a difference on the park, and it means we might actually have a chance of beating these cunts then fuck it, winning this league again means more to me, getting it right up all those bastards who have been booting us since 2012 means more to me.

You don't have to like him, you just have to cheer his goals. If there is someone better then fine but if not, fuck it.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Everyone needs to calm down, give him a chance. Fuck it, what he did is unforgivable and I too remember the despair at watching his press conference.

But if it makes a difference on the park, and it means we might actually have a chance of beating these cunts then fuck it, winning this league again means more to me, getting it right up all those bastards who have been booting us since 2012 means more to me.

You don't have to like him, you just have to cheer his goals. If there is someone better then fine but if not, fuck it.

I agree wholeheartedly. What he did to us was unforgivable, but hey, lets give him a chance :confused:

1 person likes this

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm starting to come round this way of thinking ...

and I hate myself for it.

We just need good players and that he is.

However he needs to meet us half-way with a full, frank and sincere apology. I know some will read this and type fuck his apology which is fine.

I think at some point we have to compromise something such as pride and principles if we are to get back competing. 

I don't like the thought of Naismith coming back but he's a player and the type of player we need.

Fully agree with this.

Hate myself for it and a month ago I was still dead against it. Things have changed though, we need him. 

Think we can all agree that if he comes back we need some decent PR to spin it, i.e. Naismith coming out an issuing a full apology and whatever else needs to come with it. This is where Level5 need to start earning their pay but we know how shite they are.

Naismith and Alves would be a decent start.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm starting to come round this way of thinking ...

and I hate myself for it.

We just need good players and that he is.

However he needs to meet us half-way with a full, frank and sincere apology. I know some will read this and type fuck his apology which is fine.

I think at some point we have to compromise something such as pride and principles if we are to get back competing. 

I don't like the thought of Naismith coming back but he's a player and the type of player we need.

I can't  stand him but I'll be fucked if I want the see these cunts do us again like they did this season. And I want £7m from Europa league, and titles and cups.

A player like Naismith can help us achieve this. If we were to stick to our principles then none of us should have attended an away game since the SPL vote 5 years ago.

Time to be the bigger men and just get on with the football.

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I agree wholeheartedly. What he did to us was unforgivable, but hey, lets give him a chance :confused:

You know what I mean. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Pride is a bitter pill to swallow and I do agree that if he started to make a big difference it would ease things somewhat but he hasn't signed so he isn't making a difference and therefore the thought of signing him is unbearable.

It would take balls from him to come back though as you know there are sections of the support that will never ever forgive him regardless of how he performs.

As with most rumours they are just rumours until,something materialises.

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Fully agree with this.

Hate myself for it and a month ago I was still dead against it. Things have changed though, we need him. 

Think we can all agree that if he comes back we need some decent PR to spin it, i.e. Naismith coming out an issuing a full apology and whatever else needs to come with it. This is where Level5 need to start earning their pay but we know how shite they are.

Naismith and Alves would be a decent start.

If we can get the same names that we have been linked with, then they trampy fucks won't be getting near 5 goals at Ibrox

Anyone that doesn't want him, like me, you/we are entitled to our opinion but the minute he puts that jersey on and crossed that line he's a Rangers player and should get our backing.

2 people like this

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Pride is a bitter pill to swallow and I do agree that if he started to make a big difference it would ease things somewhat but he hasn't signed so he isn't making a difference and therefore the thought of signing him is unbearable.

It would take balls from him to come back though as you know there are sections of the support that will never ever forgive him regardless of how he performs.

As with most rumours they are just rumours until,something materialises.

Very true mate. 

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

You know what I mean. 

Ofcourse mate 👍

Its an unforgettable comment but im willing to forget about it 😂

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Ffs

Ffs whit...?

Just now, hammer93 said:

Ffs whit...?

Ffs Naismith coming back

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Ffs Naismith coming back

I personally doubt it will happen as I don't believe we actually have any interest 

Just now, hammer93 said:

I personally doubt it will happen as I don't believe we actually have any interest 

I think if he's available and is willing to take a cut in wages he will be at the very least seriously considered. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hope he ruptures his Achilles tendons 

Hope your internet goes down.

1 person likes this

If the wee cunt scores the winner at the piggery all will soon change.

More and more are coming round to it as we all realise how poor we actually are. Not in the position to turn down players who will drastically improve us.

Fucked if I'll be sitting though another season like this.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Hope your internet goes down.

I'm going to post a new wish for an injury on each page of this thread until it's either locked or I run out of ideas.

Hopefully one of them will come true.

1 person likes this

Hope he ruptures his Achilles tendons 

You've pretty much covered all injuries now mate:dance:

I'm going to post a new wish for an injury on each page of this thread until it's either locked or I run out of ideas.

It'll probably be locked soon to make way for the "Welcome Home Steven Naismith" thread in the BD. 👀

1 person likes this