Guest Lloyd72

Steven Naismith

Just now, WWTC said:

You've pretty much covered all injuries now mate:dance:

I'll Google some more. Might move on to organ failure next.

Just now, DeanMK said:

It'll probably be locked soon to make way for the "Welcome Home Steven Naismith" thread in the BD. 👀

I'll post my injury wishes in that one then. Hope you don't mind.

WWTC    795
Just now, DeanMK said:

It'll probably be locked soon to make way for the "Welcome Home Steven Naismith" thread in the BD. 👀

Homecoming Hero. 

Page 2 of the thread LPB is waxing lyrical about him, he'd at it, he's choking for him to sign

A.T.G    7,184

Can't blame anyone for wishing him ill.

If he does sign then it just shows the impact he needs to make to bring the fans round. A league winner at Parkhead would do.

WWTC    795
2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll Google some more. Might move on to organ failure next.

If you want him injured, wish for him to sign for us. He'll be on the treatment table in no time.

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Homecoming Hero. 

Page 2 of the thread LPB is waxing lyrical about him, he'd at it, he's choking for him to sign

I am mate. I've been sending him fan mail every day since he left us.

"Dear Stevie,

I know you didn't mean it when you said we died, please come home.

Lots of love,

All at Rangersmedia

Xoxox"

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

If you want him injured, wish for him to sign for us. He'll be on the treatment table in no time.

I'd rather go back to watching Sandaza struggling to score in League 2 than have him back taking a wage from us tbh*

*This might be an exaggeration**

**it definitely is.

STEPPS BOY    9,881
27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm starting to come round this way of thinking ...

and I hate myself for it.

We just need good players and that he is.

However he needs to meet us half-way with a full, frank and sincere apology. I know some will read this and type fuck his apology which is fine.

I think at some point we have to compromise something such as pride and principles if we are to get back competing. 

I don't like the thought of Naismith coming back but he's a player and the type of player we need.

Someone has hacked K.A.I's account :mutley:

K.A.I    20,722
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Someone has hacked K.A.I's account :mutley:

Mind when cunts just used to put "IM GAY GONNA STEAL YER MEN LADIES COCK HUNGRY" ... the frapes and hacks are more intricate these days.

STEPPS BOY    9,881
Just now, K.A.I said:

Mind when cunts just used to put "IM GAY GONNA STEAL YER MEN LADIES COCK HUNGRY" ... the frapes and hacks are more intricate these days.

I never, ever, thought you'd be so articulate when discussing Naismith.

I had you down as the hope he breaks his neck type. :dance:

DeanMK    1,909
11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll post my injury wishes in that one then. Hope you don't mind.

As long as you get creative mate.

WWTC    795
9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'd rather go back to watching Sandaza struggling to score in League 2 than have him back taking a wage from us tbh*

*This might be an exaggeration**

**it definitely is.

Another one who's return you've previously endorsed. On fence loyal. 

KingKirk    4,893

We need good players he's a good player sign him up

hammer93    1,310
37 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm going to post a new wish for an injury on each page of this thread until it's either locked or I run out of ideas.

Hopefully one of them will come true.

No doubt we will sign him and the injury will happen.....that would please you?

NeoGeo7    2,916

Fuck me that wee prick scored some good goals for us. I think that's what really sticks in the craw in that we could have got good money for him (though he may never have left).

Let's face it if we had 20m to spend we wouldn't be talking about signing him, 31 in September and 5 goals and 3 in 32 games in the championship this season and the circumstances of him leaving we'd be nowhere near him (we may not be near him anyway).

However we're skint (or as good as), the scum were a draw away from a whitewash against us this year and are on the verge of an unbeaten treble season. It's fucking grim and desperate times call for desperate measures. Should he take a pay cut, publicly apologise and then start to score and create as he did in his last season here then we may have to just man the fuck up and give him his chance for atonement.

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

Another one who's return you've previously endorsed. On fence loyal. 

Sandaza was just misunderstood.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

No doubt we will sign him and the injury will happen.....that would please you?

I'd prefer it to happen when we aren't topping up his bank account but as long as he never plays again I'd be fine with it. He's a filthy rat cunt.

Scott1872    620
2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Fuck him.  Rat bastard.

BigDak    266
1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sandaza was just misunderstood.

Speaking of that cunt, and I swear this is the truth (for what that's worth on the internet) but my sister and brother-in-law, who are both fluent in Spanish, were behind him at the airport the day before he signed for us and they overhead him on the phone trying like fuck to get a deal in Spain. Cheeky cunt.

harlands plater    8,078
14 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Speaking of that cunt, and I swear this is the truth (for what that's worth on the internet) but my sister and brother-in-law, who are both fluent in Spanish, were behind him at the airport the day before he signed for us and they overhead him on the phone trying like fuck to get a deal in Spain. Cheeky cunt.

Seven nights all inclusive in Benidorm, that's all he was worth.

10 hours ago, BigDak said:

I'm sure he said that with the clauses in his contract his wage would have increased to upwards of 10k a week by the time we were in the top flight.

Blessing in disguise that he fucked up and got the sack.

Jimbeamjunior    8,904

See the whole idea of apologies, kicking us when down etc etc regarding naismith, did the fans think the same way this season when we filled the coffers of every team and every pocket of every chairman that laid into us back in 2012

Yes fans will argue that we go to support our team and help them win games if possible, but surely accepting naismith back for the same reasons apply here

I want rangers to win everything, it means more to me than anything else in any sport, if accepting nasmith back helps towards that then I'll gladly do it, just like I'll gladly fill the coffers of arsehole clubs who laid into us if i think my support of the team can help them in anyway

KingKirk    4,893
33 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

See the whole idea of apologies, kicking us when down etc etc regarding naismith, did the fans think the same way this season when we filled the coffers of every team and every pocket of every chairman that laid into us back in 2012

Yes fans will argue that we go to support our team and help them win games if possible, but surely accepting naismith back for the same reasons apply here

I want rangers to win everything, it means more to me than anything else in any sport, if accepting nasmith back helps towards that then I'll gladly do it, just like I'll gladly fill the coffers of arsehole clubs who laid into us if i think my support of the team can help them in anyway

You don't need to try and justify your decision mate.

simple for me this time last summer I was 100% against this after 6 OF games and 1 draw finishing 3rd in the league. We are in need of something drastic to try and turn our fortunes around.