1. 1. Winners

• Arsenal, Londons finest
    • Chelsea
    • Draw, a point each

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsene Wenger hasn't got players to play to their full potentials and abilities for about 10-11 years now. Some of the players they've had on their books that have been outrageous and have nothing to show for it, bar a few FA Cups? When did Arsenal turn into Hibs

Cannot see Arsenal getting the better of Chelsea but as with any final you never know. It would be a shame if this season Arsene left on such bad terms but at least an FA Cup as a parting gift would give these last few years some credibility even if he has fucked it. 

Conte and Chelsea seem the real deal, I think it will be a battle between them and Man U for the league next year.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Cannot see Arsenal getting the better of Chelsea but as with any final you never know. It would be a shame if this season Arsene left on such bad terms but at least an FA Cup as a parting gift would give these last few years some credibility even if he has fucked it. 

Conte and Chelsea seem the real deal, I think it will be a battle between them and Man U for the league next year.

think you will find arsene will still be there next year

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I thought the talk was he was for the offski 

think he should have been gone years ago  but there does not seem to be anyone strong enough on that board to get rid of him  arsenal are my favourite english team  but they are so frustrating   i just think we would have heard by now if he was going                                       ttyj

• 3 weeks later...

Could be a romp for Chelsea, an already leaky Arsenal back 4 is massively under strength. Think Wenger will have to go for a back 4 rather than 3 due to the injury to Koscielny, which won't help them. 

I could honestly see this ending 4-1 to Chelsea