Footage of pre match vs Man United 2003

Cannae post or share the video but Rangers Archive Match Footage,  one of the best Facebook pages for Bears has posted a great video of the pre match buildup of the champions league match vs Man United, apparently it's the only place online the video can be found

I was only 13 or 14 but can still remember the atmosphere from that night,  electrifying. 

Amazing how you can't hear the cl music for the Billy Boys 

Here's a link to the page as of now it's the first video

https://m.facebook.com/groups/Rangersarchivefootage/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody post it here? I don't use Facebook.

Was 15 at the time of this match. Can't remember a Rangers game I anticipated more. Still remember Moore's header, I thought it was in!

Incredible video but thanks for that. I was a mere 11 year old in the Broomloan Front that night and had never experienced anything like it, me and my brother who would have been 14, spoke about that noise and atmosphere non stop for about a month straight. The Stuttgart game was special as well, the Pana game I'm sure we were already out but it was still good. 

It's nights like that we need again, listen to the wank-fest over us from the Sky pundits, Tyler saying he's never heard anything like it. 

Amazing memories. I want my wee boy to grow up and live the days/nights in Ibrox I have, cause it gives you a feeling you can't even describe

14 minutes ago, gsa said:

Was 15 at the time of this match. Can't remember a Rangers game I anticipated more. Still remember Moore's header, I thought it was in!

Stephen, the guy who runs the page, doesn't allow the videos to be shared, you need to be a member of the group to see them, so it's impossible to embed them elsewhere I think.

The guy does a fucking brilliant job though, some of the videos he's put on there are brilliant, it's worth getting a FB account just to be a member of that group alone

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Stephen, the guy who runs the page, doesn't allow the videos to be shared, you need to be a member of the group to see them, so it's impossible to embed them elsewhere I think.

The guy does a fucking brilliant job though, some of the videos he's put on there are brilliant, it's worth getting a FB account just to be a member of that group alone

Ah I see. 

I always wondered why there wasn't more footage of that game around online, perhaps slightly too early for the days of everyone having camera phones, etc. 

Atmosphere was incredible, just the right amount of excitement and animosity.

39 minutes ago, gsa said:

The boy that runs the page dozny let members share his videos mate ??

58 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I see Ibrox Loyal are (rightfully) taking a ripping right now because they somehow managed to copy the video, add a watermark to it and then post it on their FB page without giving any credit at all.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ibrox Loyal are (rightfully) taking a ripping right now because they somehow managed to copy the video, add a watermark to it and then post it on their FB page without giving any credit at all.

Cunt's a wank.

Adding their watermark to it :lol: