Footage of pre match vs Man United 2003

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ibrox Loyal are (rightfully) taking a ripping right now because they somehow managed to copy the video, add a watermark to it and then post it on their FB page without giving any credit at all.

That's them took it down, was some stick they were getting, and rightfully so as you said 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Stephen, the guy who runs the page, doesn't allow the videos to be shared, you need to be a member of the group to see them, so it's impossible to embed them elsewhere I think.

The guy does a fucking brilliant job though, some of the videos he's put on there are brilliant, it's worth getting a FB account just to be a member of that group alone

I just did mate. I love watching our vids on YouTube so this will be right up my street. Hate the idea of Facebook as I'm from before the internet and it's all madness to me. That's why I've linked you here. I've joined the group but I can't see anything except a description of what the group is about. It also gives me the option to cancel my request to join. Does that mean I'm not a member yet and have to wait on an email or something to let me know what to do? 

Will hopefully enjoy these videos after the pub tonight. Must be excellent as it says it has 41,000 members.

Cheers for posting this OP :thumbup:

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Did you have to wait. I just joined Facebook and tried?

Maybe a cpl hours mate not certain , clicked too join last night and was added when I got up at 6 this morning , was my mates father in law who added me though so not sure if that makes it quicker 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

You'll just get a notification saying you've been accepted.

Shouldn't be too long.

Cheers. Don't know what age you are but the old enclosures in the 90s looked over were the players came out the dressing rooms at the back. Don't know if it was planned in the building of the main stand to intimidate the opposition but it must have as the players basically had to run under an open top gauntlet beneath the fans. There was wire to protect them but they must of got dogs abuse. Always wondered if that was Struth who asked for that as it must have been a master stroke at times.

I'd forgot about it until I seen it in a documentary on YouTube about us and them made by Germans in 1974 called The Big Clubs. Some great scenes in it but also the usual acting like victims by that lot.

Will need to watch it again and locate the time it shows the drop down with the players warming up beneath the supporters and start a thread as no doubt it would bring back a lot of memories for older bears. Or has that already been done to death on here?

9 hours ago, WGOH said:

How we long for those nights again. Pretty sure Gary Neville and Van Nistelrooy said that was the best atmosphere they've ever played in.

I'm sure Gary Neville wanted his testimonial to be against Rangers on the back of it. GMP (arsewipes) wouldn't allow it.

7 hours ago, William McBeath said:

I just did mate. I love watching our vids on YouTube so this will be right up my street. Hate the idea of Facebook as I'm from before the internet and it's all madness to me. That's why I've linked you here. I've joined the group but I can't see anything except a description of what the group is about. It also gives me the option to cancel my request to join. Does that mean I'm not a member yet and have to wait on an email or something to let me know what to do? 

Will hopefully enjoy these videos after the pub tonight. Must be excellent as it says it has 41,000 members.

Cheers for posting this OP :thumbup:

i just joined facebook and i have a "pending" for the rangersarchivefootage group how long does it take to get added?

13 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

That video is amazing, I was just a wee yin at this game.

Can't believe I didn't know about this group

@Marky. , cheers for adding me in mate.

:tu: Pleasure. It's a great page to be part of. Always exciting to see what comes up each day!