*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had a PM from one of our existing members...

I've sent £100 to the bank account. I would like, if possible, this money to be used to pay for two RangersTV annual subscriptions but if that's not possible, or necessary, you are, of course, free to use it for any purpose as you see fit.

I'm on a wee tour of South East England just now and spent some time in the company of old Veterans. Their stories of Dunkirk broke my heart. We can never repay these brave men and women but through your unselfish work we can, hopefully, bring a wee bit of happiness into their lives.

My respect to all those who served and those who still serve, to you and your new helper, Zetland

Consider it done! :thumbsup:

ertv1_zpslu62kz5l.jpg

On 2017-5-30 at 7:18 PM, j1mgg said:

I will pledge/ donate if a payment option is now sorted.

Cheers j1m :tu:

Have you met our new enforcer...

On 2017-5-30 at 8:25 PM, Zetland said:

Added to the Pledged list. :thumbup:

PM will be with you shortly providing PayPal and Bank Account details for Donations.

:tu:

For everyone's information...

The Fund PayPal account and bank account are now fully up and running.

But for several reasons, we've decided not to link this new PayPal address to the old PayPal link on RM.

So these days, you can't donate simply by clicking on the "PayPal" link at the top of the pages.

Instead, you need to PM me or Zetland, and we will give you the PayPal address or Bank details.

I don't think it's causing much of an issue though, judging by the £4133.93 raised over the last 3 weeks. :rangers:

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Friends/Family I guess.

just remember to back me up in the trial. :p:

What trial, I am sure you have your rbs connections.

PP payment done

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

:lol: was down south but home now was actually surprised not to of had the heavies at the door lol

You should have had a visit! Damn fools must have gone to the wrong address....again. :lol:

Just a thought @Zetland and @govanblue

Someone told me earlier Rangers are   7-1  to win the league. £10 per person syndicate, 50% going to the fund and  50% split between the syndicate equally with the option to donate to the fund?

Above my Pay grade P_C_G. Will leave this to GB. :thumbup:

Just a thought @Zetland and @govanblue

Someone told me earlier Rangers are   7-1  to win the league. £10 per person syndicate, 50% going to the fund and  50% split between the syndicate equally with the option to donate to the fund?

Gambling is the devil's work.

As I realised last season and the season before, losing money hand over fist in the vain hope that just once the team would step up and earn the Fund some cash.

William Hill got to like me though. :p:

Archived