govanblue

*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

12 minutes ago, Zetland said:

You have my word donation will be in end of the month. Times have been hard last few weeks mate. Charity begins at home they say. WATP

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

You have my word donation will be in end of the month. Times have been hard last few weeks mate. Charity begins at home they say. WATP

Good to hear from you. Could not agree more that home is your priority. :thumbup:

41 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I'll be meeting @govanblue at the stadium if he can deem to reply to my pm asking where he will be and at what time. :pipe: 

5 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Good to hear from you. Could not agree more that home is your priority. :thumbup:

No promising a lot but every little helps. Cheers bud 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I'll be meeting @govanblue at the stadium if he can deem to reply to my pm asking where he will be and at what time. :pipe: 

I have heard that he hangs about the JG statue! He will PM when he reads your post. :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I have heard that he hangs about the JG statue! He will PM when he reads your post. :thumbup:

Yep I've heard that about him hinging around JG - I'll try to catch him there 

On 09/05/2017 at 9:59 AM, govanblue said:

Morning Troops!

So we're just about set up again now, and ready to roll. :thumbsup:

We've got a new PayPal account, a new Email address, and a new Bank Account.  All that remains is to make a new donate page, and link the PayPal link to it.  We'll worry about that later.

But for now, we can still get the donations ball rolling.

If anyone's around now who plans to pay by PayPal or Bank Transfer, please feel free to do so now, so we can test that everything's working ok.  PM me and let me know to expect something.

Ways to Donate:

1.  By cash, at the John Greig Statue, 30 minutes before Kick-off - PM me to arrange this.

2.  By cash, by handing your donation in to the Rangers Lotto office (2nd floor Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium) and telling the girls it's for govanblue from [your RM Username].   Rangers Lotto Office is open normal business hours, plus matchdays.

3. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me and I'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

4.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

5.  By Post (Cheque, Cash, Postal Order or International Money Order) - PM me for a postal delivery address.

I think that should cover most donors' needs?

@Bluepeter9 :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Ach I remembered when I got personal service - I'll just join the queue at JG :pipe: 

@FlippinEck

Transferred to the Donated list. :dance:

Thanks for supporting the Fund.

3 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

I haven't forgotten; donation coming forthwith :winnings:

Just what I like to hear. :thumbup:

On 08/08/2017 at 10:35 AM, thebooler said:

Never knew about this. My ST will go to staff if I can't attend any games this season.

The 2 tickets donated where used by to Erskine Bishopton staff who both met GB in the albion car park and would like to thank all who donated them tickets always welcome ....................... WATP

4 minutes ago, TASH said:

The 2 tickets donated where used by to Erskine Bishopton staff who both met GB in the albion car park and would like to thank all who donated them tickets always welcome ....................... WATP

Judging by your username (and your spelling!! :p: ) I reckon I know who you are. :thumbsup:

I'm just about to text Erskine to inform them that there are 2 tickets available for Staff again today. :tu: 

Fund Action:

£520 to Rangers Youth Development Company

This is for 10 Rangers Lotto Entries  each week for the next 52 weeks.

Now we can put our feet up, and just wait for the winnings to roll in. :rangers: