*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to @bluegecko and @WILLIAM BEAR who have both donated their seats for today's game to Erskine.

:rangers:

Was my spare ticket no god enough -  taking the huff now - Zealand has a fav bear and it's no me - I need screened to meet you and now my tickets no good enough - I'm getting a complex! 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Was my spare ticket no god enough -  taking the huff now - Zealand has a fav bear and it's no me - I need screened to meet you and now my tickets no good enough - I'm getting a complex! 

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I forgot about it. :p:

But come on - sitting next to you???   What am I meant to do with that?  

:mutley:

16 hours ago, govanblue said:

I forgot about it. :p:

But come on - sitting next to you???   What am I meant to do with that?  

46 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@Bluepeter9

I am shocked by GB's comment. RM Erskine Fund Members should not be abused in this way!!

:notallowed:

:lol:

Can anybody guess which of us two has already had the honour of sitting with BP9 through a game (not to mention a two day road trip to Cardiff and back!!!). 

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

:lol:

Can anybody guess which of us two has already had the honour of sitting with BP9 through a game (not to mention a two day road trip to Cardiff and back!!!). 

... we've even been to an away game together! But don't tell anyone unless it screws up GBs credibility. 

Archived